Poll: covers? originals?
Poll Options
View poll results: covers? originals?
Cover CD
2 13%
Small self demo
13 87%
Voters: 15.
alright i'll just ask the question, debate between me and a friend of mine. If you're a small local band like 6 months experienced, written a couple of songs, covered a few songs. Would you prefer doing a little cd made by your band (with lets say decent quality recording), to hand out to some friends so they know about your band. A cd that either consists of covers or one that consists of a couple to a few songs your band wrote. Or from a fans perspective, would you prefer hearing a cd of covers from a band or a even if its 2 songs, their own material. Thanks UG
Quote by demonic_fishie
Johnson's naturally have a small kink in them, but if you've got a ninety-degree bend in it you should get it checked.

But hey, at least you could piss round corners.
Original content FTW!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
The band's own material, covers are only good if people think it is better than the original.
original content, i dont want to hear covers, thats kinda ghey
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Quote by Bubban
Original content FTW!

bubban u couldnt be more right
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
no one does a cover cd to hand out to their friends. do your own material with maybe 1 or 2 covers on there. That 1 to 5 ratio JC13 mentioned is good. maybe when/if you get better known then you could do a cover cd, but not right at the start

Originals, if I want to hear a crappy remake of a crappier song I'll go to youtube.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
covers and original content are best for demos.

do one cover and 3-5 originals.

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.