anyone wanna be friends? i kinda just started playing a few months ago, and yeah. i dunno. i just need friends ya know? and i figured, ill try to make some friends that play guitar! ya know? so maybe...if anyones interested, leave your aim or msn. my yahoo doesnt work good so, one of the others please...

k thanks!!!

peace!!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
ah... to be a n00b. i wont give you my aim. sorry. good luck with everything though. heres a kitten:
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Dude, you better ready your flame shield.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thebiz
Dude, you better ready your flame shield.

i have one for that as well...
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

i think my first kitten pic may have been misunderstood. that wasnt an insult. heres another one to make up for it:
Quote by Article

lol i love you man but ur starting to scare me a little... go fold ur ur straightjacket like a nice little boy
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Umm..

LearnToSwimAgain.. That's my AIM.. Uhh..

And no, it's not a Tool reference, damn it. It's a Frida Kahlo reference. n00bs.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by p o e
lol i love you man but ur starting to scare me a little... go fold ur ur straightjacket like a nice little boy

kittens are a symbol of kindness and friendship. what did i do wrong?

sh*t i give up. EscpdFrmPsykward. go ahead i.m. me. im 19 years old, my name is Will. thats all you get for now.
Quote by Article

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
i have one for that as well...

Damn. They got pics for everything!

Oh, and hello fellow newbie. Let's join a party and fight together. But first, give me your gold so I can buy a better guitar.

Welcome. My e-mail is around somewhere if you actually wanna chit-chat.
PH41L

my kitty is need be see the vet, becuz my kitty is hit by car and is bleeding on my keeee bored
F*ck you b*tch. I don't want to be your friend!

I'm just kidding. Feel free to talk to me on AIM whenever. It's chompchompthis. You really don't know ANYONE around you who plays guitar? You need to get out more and socialize, alrite.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie