ah ah ah. count_fauKula

im thinkin bout gettin a wah pedal that can give me an arch enemyish sound. been lookin in2 ibanez tube screamer, rocktron black cat moan, and vox wah. but i never owned a wah exept for this super uber duper omuber crappy 25 cent machine digitech wah. any one got any advice on what wah i should get?
i've read that the vox wah is best for metal, but i've never tried that out or anything.
PWning N00bs Today!
Quote by NinjaTrainer
i've read that the vox wah is best for metal, but i've never tried that out or anything.

No the vox is the worst for metal, its more of a vintage voiced wah sound. As for a metal wah....there are the dunlop Crybaby 530Q or something, dimebag wah, ibanez weeping demon, morley bad horse/power wah

Those are the main candidates for metal aimed wah's.

Note: im pretty sure Michael Ammot from arch enemy uses the dimebag wah anyway.
yes actually i meant the weeping demon but it seems i miss typed. n yes the vox has very bad ratings. n supposedly the dimebag n slash wahs r "overrated". so far it seems like a tie between the black cat n ibanez weeping demon
actually mike amott had 2 be a fag n have a custom 500 hundred dollor wah set up
VOX V847- this is mikes previous pedal bt ive never actually seen or used it.. any one kno if its good
Mike uses a crybaby rack wah and i own a weeping demon it owns trust me

EDIT: please use the edit button and don't double or triple post

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
*moved*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
the 535q handles distortion pretty well, im happy with mine, although I only use it occasionally haha
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by Guitar_Dan_666
Mike uses a crybaby rack wah and i own a weeping demon it owns trust me

EDIT: please use the edit button and don't double or triple post

ya the ibanez weeping demon has absurd 5.0 ratings comin in way b4 the vox, dunlop and dimebag wah.... mayb thats the way 2 go... by the way my friend has a wah pedal and he says that they "cut away your distortion". is that true?
^ Not really.

At all.

They'll change your tone and (some models, anyway) drop your volume a bit. I suppose that could clean it up a bit, but I don't think so.
no dont get a waha peddle get a foot peddle thats got waha on it and meny other soun ds including a violin
hhahaha same thing im after im going for a weeping demon hopefully it won't suck to much tone, only thing i really care about.
Quote by addvie
no dont get a waha peddle get a foot peddle thats got waha on it and meny other soun ds including a violin

Don't listen to a thing that guy said.
Go to guitar center, it seems like you have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 pedals now.
Typing like an idiot will just make people angry.
0mgz h0w r u 2 d00dz doingz? DOES NOT MAKE FRIENDS

anyways, gl with the way
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer