2 4%
lion-extra long
1 2%
rinky dinks
1 2%
asda-own brand
4 9%
Voters: 45.
i normaly get ernie ball pink super slinky 9 gauge for my guitars but i go up to music shop and look in there they got none so i go to another 1 they got none they offer me the next best thing that is orange hybrid slinky have they stoped selling pink super slinky? because these onse rust to easy ....... thats my story lol

what are the best srtrings to use ?

and what do u do to prevent strings from rusting and snaping in ur face, because i run my fingers down to get dirt off then wash with a baby wipe lol tescos own brand lol that gets the trick lol
How can there be 3 50%'s?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
fender bullet ends ftw

but move this to the electric guitar forum before you get reported.
Ibanez Prestige FTW

Quote by Green_Jelly
I'd like to award Kellycaster a box of cookies.
meaty slinky, so I can break face.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by MrGuitar123
Where the fuck is DR? I love them.

+1

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

I love D'addario XL's but......I got them in 13's for fun this time around and....oh god.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My new strat came with Fender Super Bullets, and I love them, so I'ma restring that with them...

For my other guitars, I normally use D'addrio .10's, but I wanna look into some kindof .9's, since the super bullets made me like them.

But .10's are good too...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Where the hell is Dean Markley Blue Steel?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
9-42 Super Slinkys.

A lead player's best friend.

EDIT: **** me, since when can you get ASDA strings? I'll bet them ****ers give you TONE 4 DAYS!!!
Last edited by Vermintide at Aug 4, 2007,
God, I'm guessing you only like EB slinkies...

Just hybrids for me.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by addvie
i normaly get ernie ball pink super slinky 9 gauge for my guitars but i go up to music shop and look in there they got none so i go to another 1 they got none they offer me the next best thing that is orange hybrid slinky have they stoped selling pink super slinky? because these onse rust to easy ....... thats my story lol

what are the best srtrings to use ?

and what do u do to prevent strings from rusting and snaping in ur face, because i run my fingers down to get dirt off then wash with a baby wipe lol tescos own brand lol that gets the trick lol

Baby wipes as in the kind that are wet?
Quote by saintjimmy99
D'Addario XL .11 gauge ftw!

+1
...And the worms ate into his brain.
D'addarrio XL 8 - 32. Purely because I play in standard tuning on a Floyd Rose licensed trem and I don't want the bridge being pulled forwards. If my local guitar shop did Roto greens I would use them over D'addarios any day.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
My new strat came with Fender Super Bullets, and I love them, so I'ma restring that with themQUOTE]

+1 My strat came with 'em too and i loved em
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Quote by Vermintide
9-42 Super Slinkys.

A lead player's best friend.

EDIT: **** me, since when can you get ASDA strings? I'll bet them ****ers give you TONE 4 DAYS!!!

yeah there the strings i go for all the time yeah asda sell strings but there made in china and they dont sell anyone elsess just there own and there like £3.00 wat a rip off lol
anybody else use 14 guage?

I play in drop C, but those bitches are tighter than a 9 year old. If I snap a string, I'll probably lose an arm...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices