I happen to be a big fan of John's work.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DSlR90VEKlY

Woot @ John Petrucci

Post some more vids please.

Quote by WinterMadness76
Just about anything that has the word "core" or "grind" in it is guaranteed to suck 100%. I think I could make better music if I held a pick between my asscheeks and strummed.

Quote by Chickenparts
WOOT!!!!!

ASSCORE!!!!!!!!
artists get discussed in the Bands and Artist section.

petrucci fits in the 80's rock, shred and prog forum.

go there and delete this thread
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Awesome guitarist, him and Rudess are the main guys of DT in my opinion. Portnoy's drumming's awesome too, and Labrie's vocals suit perfectly.

Gotta say I preferred his non-shredding stuff. Like in Scenes From A Memory, Change of Seasons, SDOIT etc. to the new album.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Lemoninfluence
artists get discussed in the Bands and Artist section.

petrucci fits in the 80's rock, shred and prog forum.

go there and delete this thread

stfu i wanna watch vids not discuss

Quote by WinterMadness76
Just about anything that has the word "core" or "grind" in it is guaranteed to suck 100%. I think I could make better music if I held a pick between my asscheeks and strummed.

Quote by Chickenparts
WOOT!!!!!

ASSCORE!!!!!!!!
Quote by Pope Drive By
stfu i wanna watch vids not discuss

it's still artist specific.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I'm seeing DT live tonight, I can't wait, I'm really excited. It's gonna be awesome.
Quote by jpx52
I'm seeing DT live tonight, I can't wait, I'm really excited. It's gonna be awesome.

Lucky!

Is it part of their systematic chaos tour? Not quite sure what they're doing right now. I'm hoping to catch them in October next year - they're covering Rush, Pink Floyd and Metallica (though what Rudess does on a Metallica cover I have NO clue).
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
Lucky!

Is it part of their systematic chaos tour? Not quite sure what they're doing right now. I'm hoping to catch them in October next year - they're covering Rush, Pink Floyd and Metallica (though what Rudess does on a Metallica cover I have NO clue).

Yea, it's part of the SC tour.

I'm all jumpy just sitting here waiting.