i have two hours to persuade him he isnt ****, and to persuade him to consider becomeing my rhythm guitarist.
poon.

tell him he'll get lots and lots of poon.

or rub icey hot on his face.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
what songs (preferbly power chords) would be good to show hi? they need to be quick and easy, but satisfying. iv'e had 2 bands say theyd lt my band be support for them when it gets together, and i dont want to waste it.

and to be honest, this guy is the only guitarist i know that i feel cmfortable playing with.
Do a barrel roll.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
poon.

i like your style
Tell him that he's not ****, and that he's the only person you feel comfortable with.

Like you said
Quote by Louisio
Tell him that he's not ****, and that he's the only person you feel comfortable with.

Like you said

thank you louisio, first sencible suggestion. I mean, we're good friends. I spet two hours helping him paint his room 2day.
Quote by Louisio
Tell him that he's the only person you feel comfortable with.

"Oh George, I don't know how to put this. I just feel so... comfortable when I'm with you..."

Quote by lizarday
Quote by slann101
i like your style

thank you, sweetheart
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
buttsecks?

Quote by WinterMadness76
Just about anything that has the word "core" or "grind" in it is guaranteed to suck 100%. I think I could make better music if I held a pick between my asscheeks and strummed.

Quote by Chickenparts
WOOT!!!!!

ASSCORE!!!!!!!!
point a gun at him and be all OI TWAT PLAY THE MOTHER FAWKING GUITAR OR I SWEAR TO GOD DUDE, also you could just be strait with him and say he isnt **** and hes the only person you want as a rythmn guitarist lulz?
All Aboard The Phail Boat

Quote by fatwanker
I find you calling me a fat wanker offensive

Quote by gallagher2006
I thought this was gonna be a "I didn't mean to get my sister pregnant! Is she just overreacting after I raped her?" thread
Quote by slann101
what songs (preferbly power chords) would be good to show hi? they need to be quick and easy, but satisfying. iv'e had 2 bands say theyd lt my band be support for them when it gets together, and i dont want to waste it.

and to be honest, this guy is the only guitarist i know that i feel cmfortable playing with.

tell him that?
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by slann101

AC/DC.

Lots of AC/DC.
There was something about this in a guitar mag I read once... get him playing songs he likes(simplify the harder ones if possible) and help him nail something hes struggling with... make him smile when he plays then he shall see the light.... hopefully :P
Have him learn really easy but cool sounding songs to build his confidence?

"Smoke on the water - Because it makes you feel like a guitar hero"
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Have him learn really easy but cool sounding songs to build his confidence?

"Smoke on the water - Because it makes you feel like a guitar hero"

very good suggestion. i was thinking of nirvana's in bloom. Easy to play, and sounds great with loud guitar.

ironicly, he taught me to play smoke on the water lol.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
poon.

+1
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Freebird.

Stairway.

*runs*
Quote by lizarday