Now I know that the fact I use the studio with normal humbuckers will cause controversy seeing as the firebird was originally a blues only guitar.

But I think that those who have one agree that this body is shekshy.

Here's the place to post pics of 'em.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
im not usually a huge fan of firebirds...i prefer explorers...but god damn firebirds in black are SEXY
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
firebirds are really nice and versatile guitars, love mine (eventhough it's only an epi)
Mandatory gear list

Charvel Model 6 (1986)
Cort MR780FX
Epi Firebird VII
(Soon to be gone) Peavey Bandit 112
Soldano Hot Rod 50+ (1993)
Framus 212 (V30's)
Man, I would love the Firebird with straight humbuckers. I'm not willing to compromise the humbucker sound, for the Firebird looks. Very nice guitar!
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
i ve been contemplating buying a firebird (i love both the guitar and the car incidently) but only if it has the mini buckers... then i might possibly the bridge for a p-90

but right now ive unfortunately decided i need to buy a bass for jazz, as the upright wont cut it anymore...

damn you dollar... why must you prevent me from my desires in your taunting see through manner
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Yeah it's a lurvly guitar. Plays amazingly. Surprisingly more so when standing up..for the hell of it I thought I would try playing at my knees with the strap all the way down and I can!

Anyone with a firebird feel free to post pics of 'em!

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by Lightitup
Man, I would love the Firebird with straight humbuckers. I'm not willing to compromise the humbucker sound, for the Firebird looks. Very nice guitar!

This does have normal fullsize humbuckers though! For that reason it's a Studio.

I still love it!

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
man, I wish I could afford a firebird, so beautiful
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3