i was wondering if anyone could tell me the EASIEST and most basic song by :

Bright eyes,
Iron and wine,
Tegan and sara
and The could room.

Thanks so much

Karli.
I'm not afriad of dying. pieces of me die all the time
well really easy song would be last kiss by pearl jam its really good she-la by 54-40 if you give me your email i can tab out easy songs and give them to you
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
is it possible to just send them in a message through here? also, if you know anything simple by oasis that would be great too!
Most Iron & Wine songs would probably be hard to begin with because they're mostly fingerpicking. Most Bright Eyes songs would work because they're just basic chords, Four Winds, Lua, True Blue, and At the Bottom of Everything are fairly simple if you can play chords.

edit ^and learn Wonderwall by Oasis that's like the simplest they get.
fingerpicking isnt actually all that difficult for me, ive been working on it and its coming along nicely, im just beginning though so i barely know what im doing.
uhhhh first day of my life by bright eyes seems simple...its just pretty basic chords and such
Quote by escapeartist..
fingerpicking isnt actually all that difficult for me, ive been working on it and its coming along nicely, im just beginning though so i barely know what im doing.

Then you can try something like his cover of Such Great Heights or maybe Jezebel...also the song On Your Wings is just a simple riff.
yeah i was thinking of trying to learn jezebel, or naked as we came. ive also been trying the opening to road to joy and its pretty simple.
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol is the easiest song in existence.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com