When you buy the new NIN album Year Zero, the disk is black and you can only read the year zero at the bottom, so i lent my cd's to my lilttle brother and he left them in the car so the sun was beating down on the CD, i came back was like WTF?! It turned mostly white with 0010101's all over it and some silver lines very sweet, anyone have this happen to them?
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
It liek, compl3tely fukt up teh matrix!!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Year Zero features a thermo-chrome heat-sensitive CD face. Appearing mostly black except for the title, when heated the disc turns mostly white, hiding the title and revealing lines, blocks, the copyright notice and a series of zeros and ones. The binary sequence translates into "exterminal.net," leading to a website sharing the same URL.

When you play the CD it heats up and changes colour.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Yes, the disc is thermo....whatever the word is.

Its what happens with all the discs.

I think it looks cooler in the cold though (no pun intended)
Hey, just so you know, Joey Ramone died.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.