Who else here laser tags regularly?
I'm always Red #07 baby. Cause the Red team is the best.

Anyway... feel free to post funny stories, amazing awesomeness, etc. about laser tag.

I'll start it off.
Last time I went there were a bunch of stoners who I'm pretty sure, as implied, were stoned. They had a little conversation giong, this is how it went.
"Duuuude..... you glowin'"
"you are too maaaaaaan"
(Here is where i shot them)
"Daaaaaaaaaang son... you ain't glowin' no more."
"Man... neither are you."

That got me to thinking... wouldn't it be amazing to play laser tag while high?
Quote by me_llamo_juan
Who else here laser tags regularly?
I'm always Red #07 baby. Cause the Red team is the best.

Anyway... feel free to post funny stories, amazing awesomeness, etc. about laser tag.

I'll start it off.
Last time I went there were a bunch of stoners who I'm pretty sure, as implied, were stoned. They had a little conversation giong, this is how it went.
"Duuuude..... you glowin'"
"you are too maaaaaaan"
(Here is where i shot them)
"Daaaaaaaaaang son... you ain't glowin' no more."
"Man... neither are you."

That got me to thinking... wouldn't it be amazing to play laser tag while high?

I'm really sure about that

Me and my friend used to go to the local one and tear it up when we were wee lads. It was us against 10 eight year olds. We set the new record at 8,000 points (1 kill = 100 points LOL).
One time, we played in a place that had a sort of 'house' built up along one wall. one group of people kind of dug themselves in there pretty good, so i climbed in a window to fluch them out.
And once, when it was just me and mate in 1v1, I snuck up on him and unplugged his gun.
Quote by exile166
Laser tag sucks.

Play paintball fool!

**** YEAH +1
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
Last time i went lazer-tagging, one of the girls I came with whacked me in the face with her gun. My nose hurt for a while.

=P

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by MightyAl
One time, we played in a place that had a sort of 'house' built up along one wall. one group of people kind of dug themselves in there pretty good, so i climbed in a window to fluch them out.
And once, when it was just me and mate in 1v1, I snuck up on him and unplugged his gun.

legendARY
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
I like laser tag more than paintball because it doesn't hurt xD
Looking for a new sig!
i got in a fight at a laser tag once, great place to fight cause its dark.

and for the record i beat the crap out of the kid.
=D
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

I played at this really crappy place with pretty much no rules, and this lady came in with this huge bag and blocked herself with it.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
pfft...its Laser FORCE....noob

Anyway, so i tripped down one of those ramps and broke the suit.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Meh. Laser tag is boring as hell. I'm a regular airsoft player and occasionally play some paint ball too.
I used to laser tag and I rarely paintball..both are fun but aren't as interesting after a little bit.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Whenever I go to this place called the "Roller Roost II" (The first burnt down... So they rebuilt it on the same land...) I go upstairs to the Laser Tag floor and have a blast. Being that I can't roller blade/skate for beans, and I don't intend to get better, the Arcade and Laser Tag are the best things there to do. What's more fun than laser tag is seeing all the people in the "Watching Room" under the blacklight who have mass dandruff everywhere, not to mention other mysterious substances.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
bah i've been wanting to go for ages, I've never tried it but it looks like good fun, maybe my counter stike skillz could come in handy
when I went me and my mate got more than double the other teams entire scored combined. 'twas funny as we were one of the few not taking it seriously.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
bah i've been wanting to go for ages, I've never tried it but it looks like good fun, maybe my counter stike skillz could come in handy

Unfortunately, no grenades, headshots, or DE_Dust, but it's still awesome to do once in a while.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
I used to laser tag a lot, back in the day.

My friend lives in a house out in the country, and it makes for great laser tag tourneys. We would get a group of people together and go crazy. He had trees you could climb up in and hide, ditches you could crawl and hide in, and other random goodness.

It was always a good time. Incomparable to paintball, in my opinion, but a great game nonetheless.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by Kylster
Unfortunately, no grenades, headshots, or DE_Dust, but it's still awesome to do once in a while.

awesum.
Quote by samerika
I like laser tag more than paintball because it doesn't hurt xD

it only hurts if you're total crap
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.