So, i went to guitar center to get my trem bar that i didnt get w/ my guitar. They hand me one that has no bushings on it, by that i mean one piece of metal thats just been bent.. i have an Edge 3 Pro bridge. Is this the right kind of bar for it?
I have no idea what kind of bar you need. But I hate Guitar Center with a fiery passion lol. Take you guitar back and tell them firmly to give you the right trem bar for it. And if they sit there and play dumb (which they most likely will) be like "Heres my guitar, find the right bar." lol

You really have to be firm with Guitar Center. They make most their money on n00bs (not saying youre one) so theyll try and rip you off in any way possible.
oh yeah, when i was looking for a bass to buy a few years ago, they tried to convince me that a Pavey Raptor was better than a Music Man (FYI, I bought a Dean)
Quote by kurdtkobaign
I have no idea what kind of bar you need. But I hate Guitar Center with a fiery passion lol. Take you guitar back and tell them firmly to give you the right trem bar for it. And if they sit there and play dumb (which they most likely will) be like "Heres my guitar, find the right bar." lol

You really have to be firm with Guitar Center. They make most their money on n00bs (not saying youre one) so theyll try and rip you off in any way possible.

Uh, when I was there last sunday getting monitor headphones, they were so nice they took $20 off of these $200 headphones I was looking at just so I would get good quality . And these are by far the best headphones I've ever head the pleasure of using.
Quote by †christian†
but shouldnt it lock in place somehow?

Nope, it should just easily go in there and come out the same way. But if you find it comes out while your playing check that its the right one.

=]
it does come out while playing. and i use it, ALOT. Ibanez said it was the right one. would there ba any way to tighten it?