My wife has owned this guitar for some time now..I can't find any website, etc that has this guitar listed on it..Anyone know its worth or anything else about it for that matter..here are a few pictures...

I don't understand the question..
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
Quote by Hugsy
I don't understand the question..

I can't find the model number listed anywhere on the internet. I would like to know the value of this guitar, at the very least...

The model number is cp-744...but we can't find that number listed anywhere, not even on the Ovation website..
Whatever kind of ovation it is, it is a kickass guitar! They haven't had any promo items like that in a while, so it probably is an older acoustic.

If you look on google and just type it in and get really specific, you may find it. Thats how I look up guitars that are I need to identify.
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Big Muff USA Reissue

My myspace. Yeah. I know it sucks.
I lied....after reading said website "do not send pictures" so crap on that idea. You might send the model # tho and see what they say.
Quote by KSUGuy
I lied....after reading said website "do not send pictures" so crap on that idea. You might send the model # tho and see what they say.

I did email the "askus" email address. They sent me a response that said "we made some of those in 2002. We don't have any more info on it. Thank you for your interest." They weren't really any help at all. But I appreciate the idea.