So last summer all the punks met up at that ****ing Arch thing in St. Louis. I didn't go cos A) I didn't have a ride B) I didn't think it was for real, but it was. So they're doing it again soon. I think in like two years are so.

May 25th, all the punks are gonna be at the arch, if yer able to get there you should go.

HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
all the punks. There was an open letter in MRR telling all the punks to come. A buncha people where there. Alotta my friends in Chattanooga made it out. There were a bunch of us in Huntsville that wanted to go but didn't. We will be there next time!
hangin' out. Mettin' everyone. Starting the revolution. Punk rock! We're all going to St. Louis!!
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
Just a bunch of punks standing around looking at the arch?

I found that really funny for some reason, it made for a great picture in my mind
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
It sounds like "Chaostage" (days of chaos) where a lot of punks come together in one city and have concerts, squatter and have a lot of clashes with the police....

They made a movie about this....but the voluteeres who played the punks forgot that the ones who played the police were just disguised and they really kicked to their heads