hey everybody..

My band has been practicing with each other for 2 months now. We just got told to keep it down. No good use. So wat can i do besides the garage. Or wat can i do to make the sound really low. I need to find a way very fast. We hav no money and we need to find a way.

Is there any way we can?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/Han/banner_synyster.gif[/IMG]

"He who makes a beast out of himself, Gets rid of the pain of being a man."
Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country

Schecter Synyster
Schecter C1-FR
Line 6 Spider II Amp
hang blankets and packing foam on the wall. Or turn down your amps.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Umm maybe those pad things that quieten down the drums so then you make the amps etc. quieter
You can just turn down your instruments. To avoid being drowned out by the drums, your drummer could get one of the mute kits. Basically it's just rubber pads that you put on your drums. My drummer uses them when he practices at home, and he says they work pretty good.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vic-Firth-MUTEPP3-Mute-Prepack-3-Complete-Standard-Kit?sku=447688
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Last edited by Black Star at Aug 5, 2007,
My friends band used to rent an apartment to practice at lol...

but since you're low on cash...umm....idk
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Glue egg cartons to the walls, and hang fairly heavy blankets. They stop a LOT of sound. And don't go blasting full volume.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
alot of the bands around here just rent out facilities/old apartment buildings in the downtown business areas and practice at night. theres no one around at that hour to really care about the noise
Check your noise rules for your city/town before considering moving. Here you can be as loud as you want until 11PM and nobody can do anything about it if they don't like it XD

If that doesn't work out, drum pads
Guitars:
Slivertone SIK-1 (Black w/ Custom Killswitch)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White)

Platanos con Salami

Hippies at Heart
Quote by Zman
Check your noise rules for your city/town before considering moving. Here you can be as loud as you want until 11PM and nobody can do anything about it if they don't like it XD

Same thing here. I blast my music all day just to annoy neighbors.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Glue egg cartons to the walls, and hang fairly heavy blankets. They stop a LOT of sound. And don't go blasting full volume.

Egg cartons are awful at absorbing sound thats a myth.
Quote by Zman

Yeah we tried to do that in my garage. We can do what ever we want, as loud as we want till its 7 or 8 I forgot which. But if someone says the noise is "Distracting his/her life" then the cops get called and they shut you up.

Funny thing is, the guy who has been calling the cops on me is selling illegal car parts and stuff out of HIS garage.
I'd say find a basement if possible or set up a time that you have to be quiet by with your neighbors. of course you can always go the opposite direction and play louder until they move away