so what are some of the worst msn names u have seen discuss mine would probably have to be some stupid emo girl i know and her msn name was "I would rather choke on broken glass then live my life" disgracful i know
p3n1s69'r
(penis69er)

i dont remember where i saw that....
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

l33t n@z!
(Leet Nazi)
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
I've got a friend whose first screenname (when she was like 12) was Silverbush. She chose it because she was a fan of both Silverchair and Bush, but it was still pretty funny that she didn't realize the double entendre at work.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
yea, anything along the lines of sk8ter, punksxate, emo8997, warpedsx8, etc....
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Quote by loinmute
yea, anything along the lines of sk8ter, punksxate, emo8997, warpedsx8, etc....

WhAt AbOuT tHe OnEs ThAt HaVe It LiKe ThIs? they piss me off same as the ones that have xXx before it
My first AIM name was "HeFinallyHasOne" because my friends kept on bugging me to get one and I was too lazy to do it until a month ago, hence the name. I didn't realize the double entendre a few days later...
well i have lots of UGers so...they all have **** msn names.

honestly i dont care what people you like...thats just extreme

sorry dude
The ones with alternating capitol letters are annoying, but at least there is a pattern (CAP, non, CAP, etc.) but the ones with no pattern, just sticking capitols in willy nilly?! I will not stand for it!
Quote by liamdaguitarist
WhAt AbOuT tHe OnEs ThAt HaVe It LiKe ThIs? they piss me off same as the ones that have xXx before it

TAP CAPS!!!!

tap caps are the suck.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by Doppelgänger
Stop bumping old threads.

spamming?...

you lot are always going on about use the searchbar etc so im doing that
I don't pay much attention to them, but I hate that XxxXXxSometypeofBull****XXxXXX
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
all the ones that go like...

[c="6"] XoXoX**ItsaLoveStoryBabyJustSayYes***XoXoX[c="/58"] - RandomAssPersonalMessageThatIsAboutPersonalLifeAndHateDirectedTowardsAnExBoyfriendAndTheyDontUseSpacesAndNoOneCaresIfYouAreMadAtYourEx

Hate those.
Quote by Andr00
spamming?...

you lot are always going on about use the searchbar etc so im doing that

While we appreciate your enthusiasm for using the search bar, bumping old threads are also looked down upon in this forum.

Usually someone mentions the search bar when the thread's been made very recently, not a year ago.
Quote by Doppelgänger
While we appreciate your enthusiasm for using the search bar, bumping old threads are also looked down upon in this forum.

Usually someone mentions the search bar when the thread's been made very recently, not a year ago.

while we all appreciate you are desperate to become a mod one day in the distant future you are wrong, i searched found and others have since contributed to the thread. thanks
Quote by Andr00
while we all appreciate you are desperate to become a mod one day in the distant future you are wrong, i searched found and others have since contributed to the thread. thanks

I'm not zzeazz.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'm not zzeazz.

We all know how that ended. Dude, you should be thanking her, she's just giving advice so you don't get warned/banned in the future.
My old one. it was phatboy
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by imdeth

We all know how that ended. Dude, you should be thanking her, she's just giving advice so you don't get warned/banned in the future.

Yeah, I'm sorry if I'm acting like a killjoy here. Just offering some advice.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Yeah, I'm sorry if I'm acting like a killjoy here. Just offering some advice.

no worries...you are just falling over yourself to help everyone its wonderful
Ones that complain about their personal life in odd metaphorical ways.
LARGE TEXT
"<name> bffl!<33 its.soo.hottt.todayy."

That's one of my contacts online right now. I hate it when they duplicate the end letter, which doesn't even make sense. Sure, it's fine if they duplicate a letter that it's physicially possible to say.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Iriathz
"<name> bffl!<33 its.soo.hottt.todayy."

That's one of my contacts online right now. I hate it when they duplicate the end letter, which doesn't even make sense. Sure, it's fine if they duplicate a letter that it's physicially possible to say.

I thought the chicks in my town were the only ones who did that.
LARGE TEXT
The only ones I hate, are the people that put their daily scheduale in the name as if anyone cares where they are currently at, or are going to be.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Oº°‘¨ZoEy z DaNnY¨‘°ºO §ûì©íÐÁÎ EÐÜçÀŦīőŃ ĢŐŧ ŜōĻĐ 2 ŐũŖ ĜêŋĔ®ÁŢĪŎń,wåķÈ ^ 2 ĎÀ MÅńĮPŪĹãŤĨŐń, Ŵãĸé ^ 2 Ďâ ŜĺţũÀŤîÖŅ

LOL

EDIT: R U IN DA ESTSDE GNG DO YA BSH EM TIL DEY CRAL DO YA GO OUT AT NITE DO U WER RED OR BLU DO U TAKE ALL DER MONY TIL DEY POOR
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
Oº°‘¨ZoEy z DaNnY¨‘°ºO §ûì©íÐÁÎ EÐÜçÀŦīőŃ ĢŐŧ ŜōĻĐ 2 ŐũŖ ĜêŋĔ®ÁŢĪŎń,wåķÈ ^ 2 ĎÀ MÅńĮPŪĹãŤĨŐń, Ŵãĸé ^ 2 Ďâ ŜĺţũÀŤîÖŅ

LOL

EDIT: R U IN DA ESTSDE GNG DO YA BSH EM TIL DEY CRAL DO YA GO OUT AT NITE DO U WER RED OR BLU DO U TAKE ALL DER MONY TIL DEY POOR

I believe your "block" and "delete" buttons should become very handy.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE