psp description-

i have a basicly mint cond. psp with lots of stuff to go with it, here is the list... 4gb card, 2 extra original sony batteries, a sony wall charger(as well as cord charger), the wi-fi max to hook up to your computer, sony headset for games with voice chat, original headphones and remote and several games which include college football 07, nba live 07, socom bravo 2, a namco arcade game that has like 19 games on it, pursuit force, madden 06 and the first baseball game that came out for the psp which i forget the name to and am too lazy to get up n look. also have original box and manuals....

guitar description-

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-AEF18ETWS-AcousticElectric-Guitar?sku=512212

ibanez aef18etws a/e.... i bought this as a used item due to two small surface cracks where the electronics are for $325 at a local shop(come to find out it sells brand new for $350 at mf... anyways i know why it was still listed high because it is basicly mint condition, the verry verry minor crack is indeed just surface as you can see clearly with no strings that it does not go through. this is a verry nice ae for the money, and with a decent acoustic amp it really does sound pretty good. the only reason i am selling it is because i am trying to get one of the 4-5 guitars i have wanted since day 1, with light's on it it plays and sounds pretty darn good, i have baby'd it also as i am not close to rich and take care of what i have... i also have the musicians friend soft case which is verry nice that i am including with it.

i have pics of the the whole psp lot and will post them tom. if requested and will take pics of the ibanez and post them too if requested also....

let me know what you got, i would trade for a nice a/e guitar if its one of the ones i was looking for but if not i'll take $250 shipped for the guitar and $375 for the psp bundle as it retails for nearly $600 let me know fella's, thanks
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
ill take $340 shipped for the psp, guys this guitar is really great, if you need an affordable ae i would get this, really, 150 less than brand new price with a case you cant beat it, its basicly in mint condition, no pick scratches whatsoever as i am an experienced player that dont hit the body with my pick, so ya, hit me up
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity