k, well i have been wanting to start a band or partial band for quite sometime now, so i figured id give this a try..... i have been hesitent (did i spell that right?) to trust some1 i dont know with my music till know as i really want to get something sweet going.... i play rythm acoustic guitar and sing, thats it, so i basicly need a lead acoustic who could possibly add some backup style vocals... i would also be interested if anyone plays something else to make music like a bongo or keys or anything of that nature.... obviously you have to be able to record and something that doesnt sound like total crap lol.... if this got good enough i honestly do have a friend in the music industry, yes, just one and he is part of a pretty big label... that will be helping me and possibly us in the future....

*****note this is just a project, i have been writing and playing for over 3 years now and have solo stuff going on here but with the right second creative mind i would love to explore options*****

im 23 and ready to do something in music, please be mature because with the right person i would spend many online hours talking and chilling with to get our sound just right.....

my influences range greatly and too many to list but here are some.... sublime, taking back sunday, smashing pumpkins, nirvana, dashboard confessional, cake, the early november, bayside.... i really do have too many but thats just an idea
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Last edited by silvertone420 at Aug 5, 2007,
Hey, I'm kind of interested to hear what you're like. Is this an online project you're talking about? like recording and sending you my **** and vice-versa? I play very simple keyboard but I'm creative and developing my style. I also play bass. I can play mostly anything but I'm in the middle of learning to slap and pop well. I've been in some crappy bands but I don't know which style I want to go into yet. I also like to play acoustic and can provide some backing vocals possibly. I was leaning more toward the emo type bands on your list and I want to make a decent band that doesn't sound exactly like TBS but along the lines of. PM me if you're interested.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
ya, sending each other clips and editing and pasting them together type thing, my ideal style is like a mild nirvana meets postal service meets tbs meets dashboard meets bayside acoustic meets early november acoustic lol ill send you a pm more about it
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Alright, sounds good. I am interested in the direction you seem to be heading towards. I love to make acoustic songs and if you have one already made do you think I could hear it too?
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
ya, ill record something within the next couple days or so, sorry for the wait but i have been really busy the last couple days and will be for the next 2-3, but dont forget about it lol, but ya, ill record something and get it to ya
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
what part of Michigan ?
My Gear:

Fender 62 RI Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s