is it a good thing or a bad thing?
please be specific since people told me that the tube amp i am about to get(blues junior) will break up preety fast, so i really dont know what to expect

lol sorry if im stupid......

thanks alot!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

It means that it starts falling apart and you have to buy a new one...

Sorry, that was mean, and I'm bored. Well, it means it naturally overdrives, pretty much. The Blues Junior Overdrives early.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
It means your clean channel will start to "break up" or have a little bit of overdrive, the more you turn it up past that point the more overdrive you get. The blues junior is a great amp, but cant be played super loud on clean channel without it starting to distort.
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
Cort noob you ****ing scared me man

I live to serve.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by staticoverdub
im putting you on my ignore list because your sig takes up almost my entire screen.

...you just ruind my life
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by Joey-Tribiani
is it a good thing or a bad thing?

It's a VERY GOOD thing and when it happens you'll be hooked... Kinda like me and Heroin in the 70's....
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
^Normally it is .

But the bad thing with break up is when you get unwanted one, for an example if you want an über clean sound and your amp starts breaking up. That said break up is when a tube starts distorting from being played loud. This produces a sweet and rich overdrive that's purely awesome. It also makes a tube amp even more responsive. Play light and it's clean. Dig an it distorts.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
...you just ruind my life

That made me laugh.

Seriously, why tell people they are being ignored other than to seem like an ass?

Anyway, Blues Juniors rock....
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi