Hey guys Ive got a pretty BIG problem.

When I record, whether its through line out or microphone, when I play it through its always panned about 99% to the left speaker, a TINY bit can be heard on the right.

Ive figured it isnt the speakers, as Ive tried 2 as well as the built in monitor speakers and I get the same thing!

Ive tried panning the tracks in Adobe premier, and when I move the knob toward the right or middle, the recording just get quiter and quieter, when its panned 100% to the right its completely silent, AS WELL as the fact it DIDNT ACTUALLY PAN THE TRACKS. They just got quieter!

Im really frustrated with this, I think Im going insane.
Help greatly apreciated for any solution ideas!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hate to say this...but i dont see any other reason for this except that your right monitor is completely screwed i mean has it been dropped or anything like that...or blown even? I cant think of anything else. Are you sure everything is connected as well?
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Yeah, your right channel might be blown, or it might be in mono?
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church
nah, his right channel's blown. a mono signal will still play through both speakers if theyre connected, it just won't sound quite as good.
go down the signal line checking one thing at a time.

is the mixer working?
how about your cables?
try putting headphones on the output of your sound card...or just a pair of computer speakers...
change settings on the recording software and try different softwares/settings.

it could be many things but to me it sounds like a dead sound card.
Are you recording in Mono?
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.