I've never used a floyd rose before but the time has come to get a new guitar and quite a few that i want have floyd roses. Now is it that hard to tune and stuff, if so would i be able to remove it and the guitar would still be fine or would it go all out of whack ?

My tuning also vary's alot.
I go from e down to standard c for in flames and such fairly regularly, and sometimes down to dropped A for a little nile and more in flames although drop A is pretty rare.
You cant simply remove a Floyd rose without it costing you a hell of a lot. For a person who uses many different tunings then a Floyd isn't recommended unless you have another guitar.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Well, if you change tunings frequently, avoid a trem and get a hardtail. or get a tremol-no installed.

A floating bridge like a floyd works on tension, the strings pull up and the springs pull down. Its a balancing act, so if you detune, the floyd will sink.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by howey
I've never used a floyd rose before but the time has come to get a new guitar and quite a few that i want have floyd roses. Now is it that hard to tune and stuff, if so would i be able to remove it and the guitar would still be fine or would it go all out of whack ?

My tuning also vary's alot.
I go from e down to standard c for in flames and such fairly regularly, and sometimes down to dropped A for a little nile and more in flames although drop A is pretty rare.

If you change tunings then don't get a Floyd, simple as. Also, I suggest you do a lot more research into them so you actually know what they are.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yer, i have a basic idea.
But not enough to really know what i want yet lol.

So hardtail guitars.
I was hoping to maybe get something like a 2nd hand jackson. Any models in particular that are hardtail that would suit mainly thrash and melodic death metal ?.
Any suggestions would be good.

and i just do not like Ibanez guitars at all.