Ok, so I saw this deadly performance from some highschool kids and thought: ''let's make a topic!'' so post a link to an aweful musical performance, here's mine:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BF4YdyUeSIk
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
Is this the most posted video on UG?
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
what is it with crappy bands and smells like teen spirit?
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
Quote by Doolittle
i'm that girl btw.

Badass ^^
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
dude then DON'T watch, i didn't know every one already posted it, it's like what, im here for only 2 months...i haven't traced all the topics of ug yet mate...

ps: internet hate machine ftw^^
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
For some reason I knew that it would be that cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

But seriously I haven't seen one worthy cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" yet on youtube even though that was the second song I ever learned.
Why doesn't anyone in the audience act responsibly and put a cock in it?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by Aidy Damage
If I see one more thread about this, I'm leaving UG.

I'll leave with you.
Quote by IbanezSA160

It's the 'live music theory'. It's a theory I made that states that any music recorded, people will think is crap. Any music played live by that same band, however, everyone watching will love it.
hahah great theory, people does someone else have any vid's?
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
Quote by IbanezSA160

Not everyone wants herpes.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
that guitarist is ****ing horible
has he been playing 2 days or what

no mutes
no da da da dun dun part (whatever you call it)

he just stops wtf? at least try

that was one of my first songs

i wouldnt have performed it if i didnt know the whole thing

sorry im over critical but damn
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

There's one on Youtube, I don't feel like getting the link but it's a cover of the Final Countdown by Europe, should be easy to find. It's really bad, the singer sounds like he has his nose and butt plugged.
hahha owned, all the comments really nice..thanks man
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
Quote by Joshrocker48
I've seen people mess up other usernames but never their own

holy **** i've just realised that

i use that user name for something else and i suppose i just........

i want icy hot now