I want to be a seller on Ebay. I have alot of shirts, merchandise, and just different things to sell on ebay. I sell video games, guitar gear, and other things on ebay. I was wondering, can anybody on here help me with tips on how to make money on ebay? Like tell me what are things I can do to get more bidders and things to attract customers to my items?

If my item does not sell on ebay at the end of the auction do i still have to pay the ebay fees?
Quote by ravenrage07
I want to be a seller on Ebay.
Quote by ravenrage07
I sell video games, guitar gear, and other things on ebay. fees?

hmm, a little time travelling in your post
You want a shop you mean?
or to be a powerseller?

Read there instructions.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Ok first tips are never use a reserve price as this really discourages bidding and you pay a hefty fee once your reserve is met.

Always have a picture and a gallery photo.

Always have a second title line if it's something worth a bit of money.

Always start at 99p unless you really have to. People will bid early just for fun.

You don't pay fees if it doesn't sell and it's free to relist. Actually that might be wrong, they change their policies a lot.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I think you still pay the listing fees whether it sells or not. unless theyve changed it since i sold alot of crap on there.

tips: sell **** that people want. they dont want a crappy xbox game or a **** guitar. sell stuff like vintage games that you cant find anywhere. stuff like that, if you want to make good moneys.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
Quote by Rankles
Ok first tips are never use a reserve price as this really discourages bidding and you pay a hefty fee once your reserve is met.

Always have a picture and a gallery photo.

Always have a second title line if it's something worth a bit of money.

Always start at 99p unless you really have to. People will bid early just for fun.

You don't pay fees if it doesn't sell and it's free to relist. Actually that might be wrong, they change their policies a lot.

Always start at 99p unless you really have 2? What does that even mean. What is 99p?
It's a denomination of currency.

Clearly you're a yank, so use 99 cents.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
It's a denomination of currency.

Clearly you're a yank, so use 99 cents.

I am not a yank. I am from USA, Virginia. Not a yankee, I am not a redneck or a southern pride freak, but I am definitely not a yankee like those drama bent New Jersey people.
Quote by ravenrage07
I am not a yank. I am from USA, Virginia. Not a yankee, I am not a redneck or a southern pride freak, but I am definitely not a yankee like those drama bent New Jersey people.

dude... he was just saying where your from...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
You still have to pay the listing fees even if it doesn't sell.

*Gallery listings increase your chances of sellers clicking on your ad

*Make a good description - keep it brief but informative, adding postage costs will also increase your chances of selling

*If you are selling clothing: add styles in your title description to increase the chances of your ad appearing as search results e.g "NEW TSHIRT metal/punk/rock/grunge"

*Check your mail regurlarly and reply to seller enquiries promptly

if you have anymore questions feel free to ask me
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...