Haha, sort of vague humour there... I wonder how many people will understand?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I'm guessing for some reason, the TS imagines aciphex is pronounced "ass-phux", or misread rabeprazole as RAPErazole.
ass effects?
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Quote by MightyAl
I'm guessing for some reason, the TS imagines aciphex is pronounced "ass-phux", or misread rabeprazole as RAPErazole.

You fail, on the commercial they say Ass Effects, and I'm not kidding.
Quote by Habit Zero

Ah, I thought you meant something different....
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Quote by roythereaper
Ah, I thought you meant something different....

What did you think I meant?
And it's for heartburn...

I didn't know asses caused heartburn...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Habit Zero
What did you think I meant?

Ass-Fecks, "feck" or whatever spelling is some slang word and I'm pretty sure it means to masturbate... Although I may be completely wrong.
Call me Callum

Nads is funnier.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
Quote by aleckillscobra
Nads is funnier.

Lies about it being funnier, but truth about it being funny.

If you're from the south or black Jig-A-Loo is very funny, too.
Quote by Habit Zero

No, on the commercial, they say "aciphex", because that's how it's pronounced.
If you can't tell the difference, then you phail.
Good day to you, sir.
Quote by MightyAl
No, on the commercial, they say "aciphex", because that's how it's pronounced.
If you can't tell the difference, then you phail.
Good day to you, sir.

Obviously they're saying Aciphex, but guess what, read and reed sound the same, so do Ass Effects and Aciphex.
Quote by Habit Zero
Obviously they're saying Aciphex, but guess what, read and reed sound the same, so do Ass Effects and Aciphex.

No, they don't. "Effects" has a 't' in it, which is pronounced. "Phex" does not, and is a different sound.
If, however, the voice on th advert has poor diction, it is him/her that phails.
Quote by MightyAl
No, they don't. "Effects" has a 't' in it, which is pronounced. "Phex" does not, and is a different sound.
If, however, the voice on th advert has poor diction, it is him/her that phails.

I assume then that you haven't seen the commercial? Someone should put it on YouTube.