Hey All.

I would just like to say that of the 6th of august will be the date i go only holiday . I going to Amsterdam with my 7 best chums who I have listed below with an informative comment by them.

Me (Beard with Guitar skills that kills)
Dave (Organized and the spitting image of Ashton Kutcher)
Rob (Big Chin, Used to play 'Leo' in a British sitcom set in Brum called 'All About Me')
Luc (Political man, His dad was the drummer for reggae band 'African Starr')
Karl (Looks like a bear, his a builder. Can wrestle anyone and win)
Joe (Blues Master, wants to be Jack white, but he just wont be)
Sop (Chinese looking druggy. No one can take more drugs than sop)
Dan (Shred Master, Looks like shark, drinks too much booze)

Were stopping in a hotel in the red light district and I am going to be bollocked 100% of the time on what ever comes near me.

With that over i would just like to ask, Is anyone going on any really cool holidays with here friend this summer, and if so, tell us all about it.

Peace, Love and Bananas

Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
SEND ME WEED!

I'm off to amsterdam in 2 years, when the political situation in Poland settles down.

I'm gonna be stoned 24/7.

EDIT: It's not like I'm not stoned 24/7 during my time off, but I dont abandon my workshop too often for over a week... guitars dont build themselves.

And I've heard that the weed there is ACE.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
bang one for me
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by binjajer
SEND ME WEED!

I'm off to amsterdam in 2 years, when the political situation in Poland settles down.

I'm gonna be stoned 24/7.

EDIT: It's not like I'm not stoned 24/7 during my time off, but I dont abandon my workshop too often for over a week... guitars dont build themselves.

And I've heard that the weed there is ACE.

if our current gouvernment gets it their way, there will probably be few coffeshops left in the Netherlands in two years
Quote by M0ly
if our current gouvernment gets it their way, there will probably be few coffeshops left in the Netherlands in two years

I thought that the new laws would mean that only Dutch Nationals could enter coffee shops?
Love is not a victory march.
Quote by M0ly

Good job im going tomoz then . Were going for everything thats there for galleries ect..
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"