First off, sorry for all mis-spellings because I have been riding in a car for 10 hrs, and I'm a little tired. But now I have a guitar Im gonna trade in that I should have like 350-400 dollars I get back for it. I need a guitar that plays good for hairmetal and some heavy metal type stuff like As I Lay Dying and Disciple. And Trogdor. Any recomendatios are appreciated, but I dont want a Floyd.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I love the inlays but I want/need a tremolo bar.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Pinky19
I love the inlays but I want/need a tremolo bar.

But you said in your first post that you didn't want a trem xD

EDIT: My bad, not a FLOYD. But hair metal prety much revolved around the Floyd system. That and the Kahler, which is actually harder to keep up than a Floyd, from what I hear.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Aug 5, 2007,
the locking nut makes it to hard to go to a diff tuning set.

Quote by Pinky19
the locking nut makes it to hard to go to a diff tuning set.

It's even harder when you have to retune all the strings half the time on a Wilkinson/Fender style trem. It's either tuning stabilty and dealing with a locking nut, or very little tuning stability. I would personally choose a Floyd XD And I did *hugs his Kramer*

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

i wud take a kramer cuz I have heard good things. How much are they?

Well, mine is actually one of the budget models they released prior to going bankrupt, and I got it used for $250. It's lacking a bit tonewise (10 ply maple body ), but the Floyd is pretty good. Just Google Kramer and find their online store or dealers near you.

It plays incredibly good for a $250 guitar, though. If only it were solid maple...

Stupid name.

any other suggestions?

the kramer dealers are a decent drive.....

chimoan guys I need suggestions

something BC rich.. theyre pretty hair metal in my opinion
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
wat kind of BC Rich

bump

*bump*

come on guys, I'm desperate.

You really should go for something with a Floyd, as right now a guitar that will play metal, but has a non Floyd Trem is a very narrow field. And if possible, a little more money could help (I don't know if $400 was your limit, or if it was in addition to something else)
let him do w/e he want. i kno you guys r trying to help, but if he dosent want a floyd, then say something without s floyd
Kramer Barretta.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
dont wanna spend alot on my first guitar, just this one is junk because there are several dents that I did not notice+ deep cuts+the input jack just got pushed in. They say that they have to tell people they are used but they dont cuz I saw my first guitar in there without a used sign. It had horrible tone, cuz I'm looking for more of a bright tone.

i dont want a floyd because people said there are no good cheaper ones. If there are, I will take them.

errrr the kramer baretta has one pickup....... and any comments on the Fender strat up there? I like it.

so in recap:
I want a guitar for 400$ that is good for hairmetal and As I Lay Dying, Disciple Haste the Day

Preferably without a Floyd UNLESS it has a good Floyd on it, cuz I do kinda want a floyd just not a cheap crap one.

Funny shapes are nut a must, but I wouldnt mind if it looks awesome

Needs more than one pickup( the Kramer Barreta I saw on their site only had one)

Thank you for helping me and my "picky tastes"