Page 1 of 2
God those crazy Japanese. They sound like Enter Shikari, if ES weren’t among the Top 20 worst bands of all time. Personally I’d say move it to Nu Metal, because this isn’t even borderline metal.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Well they sound like metalcore with trance synths, and list emo and screamo among their influences, so they don't belong here at any rate.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by technicolour
They're not bad. I like their techno song nuclear trance

I'm listening to that now... playing improv over it is just awesome sounding.

I decided to up this thread because I love this band.

EDIT - I guess that was a bad idea because they don't belong here... they might be along the lines of melodic metal at times.
It may not belong in the metal forum, but it's ****in' badass anyway... thanks TS!
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by raise_the_dead
Well they sound like metalcore with trance synths, and list emo and screamo among their influences, so they don't belong here at any rate.

Their first album was sorta Children of Bodom-esque melodeath. They didn't start using trance synth, etc, until afterward. Back then it was all synth orchestra and stuff. Wish they would've kept it that way :<
Lol, I started a Blood Stain Child thread and it hardly got any replies.

Anywho, these guys are pretty much straight melodeath and they definitely belong in this forum. Awesome band, Mozaiq was one of my favorite releases last year, and Idolator is just as good if not better. They're a fun band to listen to, which is something metal seems to lack lately.
i love blood stain child!
awesome stuff, its weird how their style changed though

if you listen to the early stuff its like children of bodom but the newer stuff is kinda rave metal

similar to the dreaded and CRAP enter shikari......
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
i love blood stain child!
awesome stuff, its weird how their style changed though

if you listen to the early stuff its like children of bodom but the newer stuff is kinda rave metal

similar to the dreaded and CRAP enter shikari......

Except the newer stuff is ten times better than Enter Shikari.
Quote by Scourge441
Except the newer stuff is 1000000000000000000000 times better than Enter Shikari.

Fixed.

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by AppleQueso
I should probably familiarize myself with their later stuff sometime.

Start with Idolator, then get Mozaiq.

I haven't heard Mystic Your Heart yet. Anyone have it?
I used to have it lol but as I mentioned I lost it... I had the one before that which was the one I liked...

Ill dig around and see if I can get ya a link or something
Quote by Scourge441
Except the newer stuff is ten times better than Enter Shikari.

agreed

thats cause enter shikari are total balls though and blood stain child are awesome.................
Top lel.
I've never heard Mozaiq?!

But I love Idolater and Mystic.
I just have Mozaiq. It's fairly good.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
haha the video the music somewhat -to a rather small extent- and the vocals/vocalist kinda reminded me of newer inflames lol but not all that much
Actually, yeah, Mozaiq is kinda similar to the newer In Flames. I don't have A Sense of Purpose, but I do get that feeling from what I've heard of it.

Of course, Mozaiq is superior.
Idolator is probably my favorite melodeath album, at least the melodeath I remember at the moment. Mozaiq though I can't stay focused on as long, besides Freedom and the trance song nothing really gets me off.

Still need Mystic and Silence, I've heard silence isn't very good but I will still get it eventually. Why? Because BSC are awesome, as are every other band I've found by randomly clicking around wikipedia.
^I was going to say "Well I'll find out for myself when I get it." with a minor undertone of "**** you." but you've never lead me wrong before, so I'll probably pass on Silence <3

ATM I'm falling back in love with the guitar work on Trail Spiral, soooo good.
Quote by Sibbhat
^I was going to say "Well I'll find out for myself when I get it." with a minor undertone of "**** you." but you've never lead me wrong before, so I'll probably pass on Silence <3

ATM I'm falling back in love with the guitar work on Trail Spiral, soooo good.

Well, the title track is only one song. I might be wrong about the album.

And yeah, Trial Spiral's pretty fun.
hmmmmmmmm if silence's the album with Requiem and what not, I twas rather enjoyable but not completely memorable..
Quote by Avedas
They're not bad, but I hate the vocalist and the techno.

That makes up about half of what the band is...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by AppleQueso
There's like, no discussion of Silence of Northern Hell in here :<

Because it's a bad attempt at FTR Bodom.
Their trance-metal stuff is top notch. It's the best stuff I recently heard.

I had my sister buy me the Japanese version of Mozaiq months and months ago (I had the itunes version before) now that its finally gotten here I have to say much more awesome. The itunes version has the song names and track order all ****ed up which completely destroys the rhythm/flow of the tracks.

I still like Idolator better because of the guitar work. Mozaiq has much more boring/generic riffs, unless I'm missing something. Mozaiq is a close second though, and Freedom is their greatest song ever imo, I get a chill up my spine for the entire song from the solo on.
revived, by lack of better to do, and most of all, because I just discovered this awesome band! ;D gotta say, freedom is catchy as hell, I gonna try n get my hands on their albums cuz what I've heard on youtube is awesome!
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
yeh, i recently got the rest of my band into them

Exotic-6-cordinator is one of my fav songs!
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
yeh, i recently got the rest of my band into them

Exotic-6-cordinator is one of my fav songs!

ya, its a really nice song, and I just found out that I can get the last two cd's from my local store!
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
ya, its a really nice song, and I just found out that I can get the last two cd's from my local store!

i wish they stocked them in shops near here

ive been meaning to order them online for ages but all my money is going towards my new amp fund!
Top lel.
which one youre going for? gettin rid of the mg?

and the first two alone are gonna cost me €60 damnit japanese imports r expensiv XD

also:
Quote by jetfuel495
Mozaiq was good, I remember that much. Their vocalist sounds like a Jocke Gothburg/Tomas Lindberg hybrid. And not in a good way.

to each his own tho I must say I heard one song which also had a female vocalist and I didn't like that one very much... but oh well
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
that i remember the melodies were darker and better in Silence than anything bodom has ever done lol, hence why i like it better
Page 1 of 2