Me and my friends are trying to organize a full-on shootout with water guns on my friends neighbourhood. The thing is, can we get in any legal trouble for blasting at people who are not involved? I heard it can be something like disturbing the peace, is this true?

I need to know what you guys think to see on what scale this thing should be, but I dont want to get involved in anything illegal
The cops are going to think you are on drugs or something, but yeah you can get in trouble for that, I would do it anyway.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
It would be Battery in England, I think.

Just don't hit anyone who's nearby. So long as you start when the area is relatively deserted people will keep out the way anyway.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Well, people probably could complain, but they'd be asswipes if they did.
It's not like collateral damage, it's just getting wet.
Just have two guns, one filled with water and one with hydorchloric acid. If you accidentally hit the wrong person with water, pull out the other gun and spray them in the face. As they die that horrible acid death yell "IT WAS JUST WATER!!!" that way no one can press charges.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
If they have a sense of humor then shoot away... If you know them and you know they will laugh then shoot them. If it's an old cranky guy, just don't shoot him.
I got in trouble for throwing water balloons at someone before, but, in all fairness, they were filled with mustard.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
I got in trouble for throwing water balloons at someone before, but, in all fairness, they were filled with mustard.

Epic!
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Alright, I just wanted to know on what scale to do this. It's fairly deserted, just a random park and maybe my friends sisters' friends'.

Thanks to everyone who replied.
Quote by MightyAl
Well, people probably could complain, but they'd be asswipes if they did.
It's not like collateral damage, it's just getting wet.

depends i'd be majorly pissed off if I was going to an interview and got soaked
I'd totally do it. As was said above, nobody is going to take legal action from simply getting wet. And besides, its not that hard to resist aiming at someone that isn't involved. Its not like they're going to be ringing out their clothes and sloshing around in swamped shoes once they run into one of your "friends' sisters' friends." And if they show that they're particularly adamant about being around teenage girls with water guns, just make sure to accommodate their comatose states by leaving their area so that they don't take it further than yelling.

If someone does take legal action from getting a little soggy, then I've lost all faith in the world. I'd expect that here in the States, but in Canada? Damn.
We're only strays.
Me and some friends did that in my(small)town once, and some assshole called the cops. When they got there they told the guy to(and this is exactly what they said)"Quit bitching and go home."
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
be stupid if you did
Gear:
Epiphone Les paul
silvertone smartt III

gear after:
Dean ML79 w/Floyd Electric Guitar
Transparent Braziliaburst

Member #21 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Me and some friends did that in my(small)town once, and some assshole called the cops. When they got there they told the guy to(and this is exactly what they said)"Quit bitching and go home."

I was once climbing up a tree and a copper said "Get down you daft c*nt" but just kept walking on by!

Although I'd really prefer more police to be like this, informal (Even if they are crude) but not too strict. Unless someone happens to be breaking some substantial law, which is different.
Call me Callum

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I'd totally do it. As was said above, nobody is going to take legal action from simply getting wet.

If someone does take legal action from getting a little soggy, then I've lost all faith in the world. I'd expect that here in the States, but in Canada? Damn.

here's the thing. if they go out looking for people to shoot. they can get into a bunch of trouble. IF ANYONE BECOMES ALARMED by a "gun" pointed in their direction.
if anyone get's hurt either running away from or while being hit by something they may or may not know is a harmless toy.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
In america thats attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and possession with intent to distribute. You would be shot on sight.
well no. it's a voilation of harassment. unless someone get's hurt. in that case it's assault.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
sweet idea. shoot everyone you see. if you think they will get you in trouble then run away. problem solved. if they call the police to stop you guys, ditch the guns and walk casually down the street and you cant get in trouble. or just run faster.