I can't find the old thread... I searched but I still can't find it so...

Anyways I really like them even though they got cut from America's got Talent. I seriously think that show is just weird now..how did boy shakira get in the finals anyways?? *shudders*

This band has potential and I love their energy! They're still rather young though. I believe they're only 15. But damn, their covers are ace.

I would like to hear some original stuff from them soon
Quote by femme fatale
I would like to hear some original stuff from them soon

You're not the only one
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
You can tell they are a bunch of spoiled rich kids. Did you see the equipment they were using. I cant afford stuff that nice and i have a steady job.
Quote by ilovecanada1121
You can tell they are a bunch of spoiled rich kids. Did you see the equipment they were using. I cant afford stuff that nice and i have a steady job.

Just because they have nice equipment doesn't mean there spoiled rich kids! 1. maybe they rented it for the show 2. maybe there parents are really supportive of there kids n figure they'd rather em playing music in a band rather than playing with fire crackers n pellet guns so they took out a loan 3. Maybe there parents are muso's n they let em use there gear 4. Maybe they won a competition at a music shop 5. maybe your just jealous because these kids are doing something more constructive and more successful than you
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by groll01
Just because they have nice equipment doesn't mean there spoiled rich kids! 1. maybe they rented it for the show 2. maybe there parents are really supportive of there kids n figure they'd rather em playing music in a band rather than playing with fire crackers n pellet guns so they took out a loan 3. Maybe there parents are muso's n they let em use there gear 4. Maybe they won a competition at a music shop 5. maybe your just jealous because these kids are doing something more constructive and more successful than you

6.they got quite a following because they were going on americas got talent and make mucho money off of their local shows.

i dont know if thats flawed or not, but it sounds reasonable.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...