so i just spilt a cold energy drink partially on my dads laptop!! ok. it spilt like more around it but i picked it up quicly and a little bit got on the top end of the keys! the thing is it still works (thank God) but while i was wiping idk i must of pressed some buttons and everytime i press L it logs off and E opens my computer, and i dont know how to stop it? do u think i ****ed up the windows key in the top hand side of the laptop keyboard?? coz i heard if u hold that down keybord shortcuts are on?? help mee how do i stop it from using shortcuts? (stiky keys arent on either?) hhelp!
Turn it off and pretend like nothing happened.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
hmmm, is it stuck down??

but just to be sure , take all the keys off and give it a good wipe down
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
yeah id blame the dog or cat or something cause you are effed in the a**
my gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Sunset FR
Line 6 spider 2: 212 combo 120 watt =\
Line 6 guitar port
EVH frankenstein painted Explorer
Take out the keys, wipe it down and pretend nothing happened.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by MurderousIntent
u cant remove keys from a laptop but i kinda wiped ounder the keys with a cotton bud thing

lol yes you can , i do it when i drop crumbs or something in my keys and you can feel it crunching when you press down
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
ok the windows key isnt sticking and i dont think thats the problem. the only keys that are kinda sluggish and sticky is the home key and some wierd square with lines and a mouse pointer on it? any one know why every time i press e and L i get my computer and logg off thats the main problem... and no i cant blame it on anyone else coz my dad will know it was me
Technically "sticky keys" are on

Even if you wipe it off, chances are some of it will still be sticky. Run a hairdryer over it for about half a minute. Should work perfectly afterwards.