i'm interested in buying a 5 string bongo (this is a bass guitar for those of you who dont kno) but i want it in a specific finish. When i look on musiciansfriends.com i only find red, blue, and black but when i go onto the musicman website there are many other availabe finishes. I was wondering if anybody knows how i should go about getting my bongo in the finish i want which is sapphire black. http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/color_chart/color_chart.html u can find all of the colors at that link.
Well, first off, if you're going to talk about a bass guitar for those who don't know, you should post in the BASS GUITAR forum, not this forum, the... umm... nevermind.

All eye rolling aside, if you are going to buy a bass sight-unseen, you may as well go to a music store that has Ernie Ball instruments for sale and have them order. Sure, it'll take months, but it'll be worth it. Musiciansfriend has that bass in stock in those colours, and thats how they do it, so they can send them to you as soon as you buy it.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
1. The Bongo is a pretty well known bass. You specified 5 strings. Even if you don't know, the fact this is the bass forum may give a hint that its an electric bass.

2. Try e-mailing the website and asking if they could get one in the colour you want.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Charlatan_001
Is it just me, or does the original post seem almost condescending?

No, he was just pwning those n00b guitar players who hang around the bass forum and keep assuming that every instrument we talk about is a guitar.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
yeh def go to a musicman dealer like guitarcenter and have them order it. when you do stuff like this thier customer service is awsome. in fact! sense you will be ordering it i recomend calling the san francisco store that store is AWSOME! and some of the nicest pwople that work there and have them order it for you they can ship it to youre house and san fransico wont charge you shipping. (they did not for me anyways dont see why im special)

i hope you are getting gold or egyptian smoke color w/ MM bridge and jazz neck!! /drool
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Quote by thefitz
No, he was just pwning those n00b guitar players who hang around the bass forum and keep assuming that every instrument we talk about is a guitar.

There are people who do that? lulz
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
Quote by Confused4930
There are people who do that? lulz

Yeah, you can end 95% of my posts with /sarcasm
Quote by Cody_Grey102