Page 1 of 7
Inspired by the "Worst state" thread. What do you Canadian UGers(It doesn't matter, really) think is the worst province? For me, it's Quebec for self-explanitory reasons.
Yukon? If that even is a province.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
^ its a territory. still counts though. i would say Nunavut. because its cold. always.
RX Queen
Quote by British_Steal
Quebec

Any reasons why my province is the worst?

BTW Yukon is a territory
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

My Gear :

-Peavey HP Signature EX
-Fender 100H(Head) + Fender FM412 (Cab)
-GBX Custom Bug
-Dunlop Wah Pedal GCB-95
-Marshall GV-2 Plus
-Boss CS-3
-Behringer Digital Reverb DR100
Quote by stepco12345
Tie between Quebec and Saskatchewan.

lol i was thinking sask too, but my best friend lives there.. and it doesnt sound too bad.
RX Queen
Quote by WowImNoGood
I ****ing hate canadians

i ****en hate you...

and quebec or sask

I think the best is mine, BC or Newfoundland, i love Newfoundland.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quebec is fantastic. Montreal and Quebec are probably my two favorite cities that I have been to.

I would say Alberta because living here is so expensive.
Obviously Quebec. I have to go there to visit my step-moms family like 3 times a year and everyone there is extremely ignorant. Even though like 80%(just made that up but its close enough) know english they refuse to speak to you in anything other than french.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
wtf is your problem with Quebec ? Couldn't tell for the worst really, but I sure hate Ontario, self explanatory reasons for Quebecers
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
P.E.I., just because its so damn boring. I went there a couple of times, there are, not exagerrated, 36000 mini golf places. Quebec is second, because the cities themselves are good, its just filled with idiots.
Hey look, I fit in.
Quote by Ibzman
wtf is your problem with Quebec ? Couldn't tell for the worst really, but I sure hate Ontario, self explanatory reasons for Quebecers

haha finally somebody on my side

My Gear :

-Peavey HP Signature EX
-GBX Custom Bug
-Dunlop Wah Pedal GCB-95
-Marshall GV-2 Plus
-Boss CS-3
i think its the whole separting from canada thing. It really takes a toll on Canada, it looks really ****ing bad if a province just ups and leaves it country. No one would trade or import things into Canada because of that.
Quote by PayTheDues
haha finally somebody on my side
Right on dude. They can all go to hell, we stand for our history, and if you don't want people to talk to you in french, why do you come here ? We aren't more ignorant than any other person in Canada, you gotta prove your points, where did you take that ?

For the separation thing, the subject wouldn't have reach the tries if our interests would have been taken in consideration. Read your history books and look where our people has been through. We've been treated like **** for almost 250 years with english people trying to take over us. I know it's history but people here take it very seriously and personally, I don't want to separate the province because it would be too much trouble for nothing, a lot of money wasted, but I hate whiny bitches that come here thinking they're superior to us because they're english canadians. Don't underestimate Quebec and support your statements and opinions with FACTS.
My gear:
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Last edited by Ibzman at Aug 5, 2007,
British Columbia is awesome.

I haven't been anywhere else but the states.. so I can't really judge something I haven't been to.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
I have no problem witht he french thing in Quebec. Ive been there the cities nice but my experience with msot of the people was bad,
I know not everyone is rude there but the people i had encountered were. They were rude and mean and it had nothign to do with the language, i love that Canada is french and english and comming from a french background myself I like it.
Quote by x/taluha
i think its the whole separting from canada thing. It really takes a toll on Canada, it looks really ****ing bad if a province just ups and leaves it country. No one would trade or import things into Canada because of that.

Well if it wasnt for the backstabbing Ministers of all the other provinces, the Prime Minister himself and the freaking Queen Elizabeth that signed a secret agreement accepting changes to Canada that werent fair to Quebec, we wouldn't be on this issue of seperating.

Learn your history dear.

My Gear :

-Peavey HP Signature EX
-GBX Custom Bug
-Dunlop Wah Pedal GCB-95
-Marshall GV-2 Plus
-Boss CS-3
I've wanted to visit Quebec actually, but I am indeed not liking how many people are saying negative things about it. It would probably be the city of Montreal though.
mmmk.
You do know that not every Quebec person wants to seperate from Canada... In fact the majority population of quebec doesnt support seperation. So you guys should stop with the Quebec bashing......
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by PayTheDues
Well if it wasnt for the backstabbing Ministers of all the other provinces, the Prime Minister himself and the freaking Queen Elizabeth that signed a secret agreement accepting changes to Canada that werent fair to Quebec, we wouldn't be on this issue of seperating.

Learn your history dear.

i know my history. I know it very ****ing well.
It still makes me dislike what they're doing. And it doesnt change my opinion on how most of them are complete assholes
Quote by preludetowar
You do know that not every Quebec person wants to seperate from Canada... In fact the majority population of quebec doesnt support seperation. So you guys should stop with the Quebec bashing......

i know not every person wants to separte, and we can bash if we want, just like you can do it to other provinces. Everyone has their own opinion.
Quote by x/taluha
i know my history. I know it very ****ing well.
It still makes me dislike what they're doing. And it doesnt change my opinion on how most of them are complete assholes

Okay, you think Quebec is made of assholes. Fine.

Am I the only one to love my province along with the rest of my beautiful country?

My Gear :

-Peavey HP Signature EX
-GBX Custom Bug
-Dunlop Wah Pedal GCB-95
-Marshall GV-2 Plus
-Boss CS-3
Quebec

Quote by Ibzman

First off I've been to Quebec City and Montreal and they were the dirtiest cities I've ever been to in Canada.

Second I hate how every election year all the parties try to cater to Quebec in order to get the French vote. Hell look at what happened with Shane Doan.

For those who don't know the story Shane Doan was appointed captain of team Canada (world cup hockey.) Two years earlier his name had been cleared after some French refs said he made racist remarks to them. Now as soon as one political party stepped in and asked why would this man be allowed be the captain every single Canadian party had to jump in and question it as well and saying it was unacceptable. Just in order to keep the French happy.

Crap like that happens all the time all I hear come election day is politicians plans on how to make Quebec better. Plus Mr. Harper decided to make Francophone's their own fucking nation when he got into power. Dividing the country up even more. If the natives are first nation, Francophone's are second nation, I guess the rest of Canada will be treated like the third nation.

Quit threatening to leave my country, just do it already all you offer us is a divided country.

Edit: Plus the whole "soldiers in Afghanistan are murderers" thing, talk about supporting your troops.
Last edited by Scooch at Aug 5, 2007,
Dunno man, I love the country, especially New Brunswick, very nice people.

We are indeed a nation, stoopid. Look at the definition in the dictionnary of what is a nation. The Shane Doan affair was stupid, but why the hell was he the captain anyway ? I'd have chosen plenty of other canadians before him, and it has nothing to do with the trouble he's been getting.
My gear:
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Last edited by Ibzman at Aug 5, 2007,
Quebec wouldn't even fight for England in WW1..

and you guys just plain suck.
I'm not Canadian, but Quebec pisses me off. Most of the western half of Canada is nice.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately