Does anyone else like the show Bizarre Foods?
I think it's a cool show, it shows you what people eat in different countries.

Discuss.
Cuebone in the Pokemon fan club. PM calebrocker to join.

Honorary Masshole PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
Yea I watch this show a lot. Andrew is pretty uh....fruity...

I also watch No Reservation with Anthony Bourdain. He's badass. I like both shows a lot.
It's a decent show, but Andrew Zimmern is rude to the people sometimes. You know, he says how disgusting things are when they are in ear-shot, or right in front of them. Other than that I enjoy it.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
I also watch No Reservation with Anthony Bourdain. He's badass. I like both shows a lot.

yea I like that show a lot also.

and Holy Katana Bizarre foods is on now. On the Travel Channel.
Cuebone in the Pokemon fan club. PM calebrocker to join.

Honorary Masshole PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
Last edited by arc41190 at Aug 5, 2007,
Quote by acdc101
It's a decent show, but Andrew Zimmern is rude to the people sometimes. You know, he says how disgusting things are when they are in ear-shot, or right in front of them. Other than that I enjoy it.

No....he's just being honest. I don't like it when some host pretends to like everything. He's more realistic and doesn't BS. I like that.

Anthony Bourdain does the same, but he can actually be rude, but that's alright, cuz he's badass.
Quote by poopt
No....he's just being honest. I don't like it when some host pretends to like everything. He's more realistic and doesn't BS. I like that.

Anthony Bourdain does the same, but he can actually be rude, but that's alright, cuz he's badass.

Andrew Zimmern is just an ass when he does it, Anthony Bourdain does it much more tastefully. I like him much better.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.