Some of our close friends (it's not polite to mention names when talking about this kind of stuff) were actually talking with Victory for a little bit, but victory quite caring about them as quickly as they were interested.
Quote by MustangMan311
Secret Lives! Of The Freemasons is a local group who signed to Victory very recently.

Since then, they added that damned exclamation point to their name.

How local are they for you? I live about 40 minutes from Asheville, just over the mountain. I was happy for them when I heard the news, even though they aren't my particular cup of tea.

Whitechapel is based out of a town not far from where I live either. They signed to Siege of Amida and just recently released The Somatic Defilement.
Quote by Frenzied
How local are they for you? I live about 40 minutes from Asheville, just over the mountain. I was happy for them when I heard the news, even though they aren't my particular cup of tea.

Whitechapel is based out of a town not far from where I live either. They signed to Siege of Amida and just recently released The Somatic Defilement.

Haha, I basically call any NC band local. But I'm about two hours from Asheville, I think.

I seem to re-call them being based in Raleigh, or something, which is why I thought they were local.