Ok so my permit is set to Expire the FIRST of September and i dont ahve my license yet, My parents waited too long to give me permission to take the test, its unbelievable. If i dont pass the test before my permit expires, when it expires, what do i have to do over? I believe its the law test and i pay the application fee, but do i need to do the behind the wheel stuff over again? I live in CALIFORNIA so idk if the laws differ from state to state. Thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
You just have to take the test again, and probably pay for it again. The driving test is way easy. Just remember your blinkers and to look in all directions at a stop.
You can take your drivers test whenever when you have a permit as long as you've had a permit for at least 6 months. You don't have to redo the 6 months or any thing.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
well im not worried about it, but in the crazy event that it does happen, what im mostly concerned is was stupid Permit requirements will i have to re-fulfill?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
if your permit expiries you can:

A. renew the permit

B. Just pass your license test

C. just give up and never drive.

i would go with B =D

also btw. if you already completed behind the wheel [6 hours] and the course, you wont have to do that again
you dont have to wait 6 months and you dont have to do behind the wheel again. But you do have to retake the written test
The knowledge test gets easier after you've been driving. I got less wrong a year after I was driving without studying, than when I had studied for 2 days
What the guy x2 above me said, you have to just retake the test. My friend had to do that and said it was a pain in the ass to redo everything. Make sure you make your appointment if you haven't already. Normally it takes like two weeks in advance to get a spot, so if you haven't already made one, do it now. You can do it online and it takes at most 2 minutes to fill out the appointment form thing. Good luck! And BTW, the test is really easy.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
you wont fail.
and if you do you dont deserve to be on the road, its that simple.
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you