http://www.myspace.com/psyclonnine

This band absolutely DISGUSTS me. ****in Nazi pieces of **** pretending to be German. I dont understand these guys are even considered music. Its soo bad, I pretty much had to listen to reorganize my idea of good music and bad music....its just...worse than anything I have ever heard in my life. And people find that dude attractive. He looks like a ****in queer. Nazi POS....oh my god....Theyre sooooooooooo bad!!! AAAAHHH Im so mad Im going to go vacuum and clean my ears!!!
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I agree. They suck.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell

Whoa those guys scare the shit out of me.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
More goth/industrial than metal.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
How is that metal?? Or even more, BLACK METAL!!! LOLLLLL

They suck... for real!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by Instrumetal
More goth/industrial than metal.

They still call themselves metal....and suck beyond belief.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Thats not metal, it's electronic music for crying out loud, I didn't hear any guitars in there or real drums..

more than 30.000 friends ???

Thats it, I quit, I'm going to delete my myspace account and I'll stop making music.,
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.