Has anyone come across a Jackson RR style V w/ one volume control in Blue Swirl. I am new to the Jackson world and I don't see this guitar as any of the ones that are currently in production. I have the opportunity to buy this guitar and I never seen it before. I believe the body is alder with a bolt on maple neck, rosewood fingerboard and Floyd Rose trem unit. I've never been a real Ibanez fan because of the necks and I guess as a result I never gave Jackson's a chance but I kinda fell in love at the thinness of this guitars neck. Its kind of a relief as to playing with my two LP's all the time lately.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Must be a early or mid 90's Jackson. Which I can promise you arn't available anymore as far as production wise.
The only one i can think of is RR3 and its a wonderful guitar, i advise you get it

EDIT: If its not one of the production ones then i dunno but sounds v nice

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Last edited by Guitar_Dan_666 at Aug 6, 2007,
The lower end Jacksons, lower than the RR3, feel cheap so if it feels like a solid guitar it is most likely an RR3. The RR1s are all neck through so like ^ they said its probably an out of production RR3.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Thanks for the info everyone. I'll work on getting it as soon as the guy who is selling it is back in town. I'll post up picks asap.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Quote by METAL MILITIA1
sounds like an rr24. get it for sure if you can

RR24's are neckthru.
Sounds like an RX10D in Eerie blue dress swirl or cobalt swirl. Those arent worth more than 500 dollars new. Jackson's second lowest end next to the JS series
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Quote by maxdgad
Sounds like an RX10D in Eerie blue dress swirl or cobalt swirl. Those arent worth more than 500 dollars new. Jackson's second lowest end next to the JS series

I think he's right. It's got one volume knob, a trem and it's a bolt on. It's no RR24 because those are only black with red or yellow bevels, or white with black bevels. Plus they're neck-thrus. It's not an RR1 either, nor is it a RR3 because it only has 1 volume knob. The X series isn't too great...I'd save up for something better.
I'd say it's an RX10D and I wouldn't touch that **** with a barge pole. Get a real guitar, not a toy because it looks good.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Well I was researching the model names you guys gave me and it is the RX10D. I'll still buy it since I actually liked it (which is hella rare) for me to even pick one up. The only thing I could really say that was negative about this guitar is that the FR was a bit stiff. Not sure if it is a cheap FR but realistically no one has played the guitar in about a year until I touched it.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem