I havent played it in over 6 years and i havent seen anything that would provoke me to play it, i mean, this was completely out of nowhere. i (probably out of nostalgia) want to play the pokemon games. red,blue, and yellow only though but i dont have them anymore and i even if i bought them i couldnt play them on my ds. if they stay true to the original i might buy firered and leafgreen. im not sure where im going with this post or if anybody really cares but i feel like experiancing it again. just not as intense as when i was 10 i was addicted to it like crack.

i guess so this thread has a point lets talk about nostalogic (is that even a word?) experiances with the original 3 games. the show and cards suck donkey balls though.
You can always download the ROMS if you want them that bad. I´m playing yellow in my comp at the moment. Also, I was wandering if after you beat Lt. Surge you can raise your pokemon over level 30 without them disobeying you.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I've had this too. It must be due to the constant mudkip references. I actually looked for my Pokemon Gold game a few nights back... but I just couldn't be arsed in the end.
Same thing happens to me time to time. I usually never make it passed the second Gym though since I get bored with the game. I guess it was better back then because you could talk about the game and cards and play them too with friends.
Quote by shut_up_n00b
You can always download the ROMS if you want them that bad. I´m playing yellow in my comp at the moment. Also, I was wandering if after you beat Lt. Surge you can raise your pokemon over level 30 without them disobeying you.

I think that the "over level x" really only applies to traded Pokemon...at least that's how it is in the Advanced Gen.
Quote by akaDan
I've had this too. It must be due to the constant mudkip references. I actually looked for my Pokemon Gold game a few nights back... but I just couldn't be arsed in the end.

The battery would probably be dead, and you would not be able to save. Happened to my Silver over a year ago.

RIP Level 98 Typhlosion.
Quote by CoreysMonster
strange cravings? messed up emotions?
you are obviously pregnant.

I KNEW IT!

btw wtf are mudkips? This is my first time on the site in 2 months. ive been here 10 minutes and have read mudkips 100 times
Quote by Dirge Humani

Mudkip, subject of a stupid, and annoying, meme.

Also the best starter you could choose from the R/S/E gen.

thanks! any pokemon higher than 151 sucks imo though...
Infact... I think I'll look for my old games again. I remember when Pokemon was the 'in' thing to do I used to use one of those Game Boy cheat cartridge wotsits to obtain lots of mews and sell them to people for £1. Money which I would then spend on more trading cards... ah the good days. I still have my precious charizard I think.
Ha, i always play Pokemon lol. It's a great, fun game. lol... ^^

I was playing it last friday night/saturday morning actually. lol.
-J
Oh noes, POKEMON?
Well.. there're new games out apparantly called Diamond and Pearl. I heard they were pretty good..
Dirge Humani, hmmm yea that´s true thatnks.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?