Page 1 of 4
Well I just got my Higher results (scottish) this morning, and I think the English results come out soon so... yeah. How did you do?
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Best of luck. Mine are out a week on Thursday.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
I'm half way through my school year here so i wont have to deal with that stress for a while.

But i have the stress of actually doing the exams soon
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Is it not tomorrow (Tuesday) they get delivered? I'm waiting for my college results, I'm not sure if the SQA will send them to me or not.
www.myspace.com/nopeepingcommatom

Quote by Braindoctor
Dont ask for buttsecks straight away , wait about 3 minutes then WHAM stick it in her butt.

This guy knows his stuff!
^I think you can check them online.
I think mine come on the 16th. Bleh.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Sirnogbert
I think mine come on the 16th. Bleh.

What school are you at?
I didn't register to get them online so I'll get them tomorrow hopefully. Some of my friends are ****ting themselves about their results because they want to be doctors and all that...I've not actually thought about it until the past couple of days.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I made a thread about that before but no one replied in it

I passed everything, Boooyah!

PSN ID: ArranP
I failed both of my SQA exams again this year
The only thing I achieved this year was passing my Music Theory Exam
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I got 3As and 2Bs so I am the pleased. But I had registered to get them by text and I forgot about it, so when I woke up I thought 'yas, a text!' and it said it was from the SQA. I was displeased.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
im getting my results through tomorow, but i know they wont be good at all. I just couldnt study for them no matter how hard i tried, and i feel i wrote rubbish in the exams. Im annoyed at myself but thats just life, il have to get over it and move on.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
I'm waiting for my delivery of them tomorrow as i can't check online due to losing my Exam number thing

Probably failed French/Chemistry/History/English

I didn't do well
I'm waiting for my English AS result and my GCSEs. I know I've done alright, there's only really German or electronics I could have failed and I felt I did alright on them. Arrogant, I know, but in reality the exams were pretty easy and I'm an good student.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by daft
Best of luck. Mine are out a week on Thursday.

ditto.

i'm kinda excited, because i can resit them all if i fail anyway!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Yeah, I'm awaiting my AS Level results. Fingers crossed!

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
God, 4 or 5 years since I sat my Highers. At the time they seemed a little tricky, but in hindsight, they were a piece of piss.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
God, 4 or 5 years since I sat my Highers. At the time they seemed a little tricky, but in hindsight, they were a piece of piss.

did you take Law? I'm looking into studying it at Uni as well, and wondered if anyone actually took the A Level before, as apparently they teach you all that in Year 1.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by flambe chicken
did you take Law? I'm looking into studying it at Uni as well, and wondered if anyone actually took the A Level before, as apparently they teach you all that in Year 1.

I didn't do A levels. I did Highers and Advanced Highers. Some Scottish schools are beginning to offer A levels, though.

Harmy did the Law A Level I believe. He found it pretty useful I think. Best ask him.
Terms and Conditions apply.
AS results... sometime. Next week I think, I'm in France anyway so I don't get them until I get back.

Had completely forgotton about them to be honest, ah well.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
OMG im well freakin out about them

I know ive done bad

and i get mine on the 24th i thnk.

good luck everyone!
Quote by cagnius

yup. If only i revised that bit more... Ach well. Ive got enough to perhaps get me into Uni next year.

bah, failed advanced higher maths
got an A for advanced chemistry and a B for advanced phyiscs, so i'm pleased with that. despite the fact i got 93% for my phyiscs prelim.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
In the UK A levels are 16th

Can we get them online in the uk? Ima do that

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
^Maybe on the UCAs website but I could be wrong.
Hey, is anyone else getting a "service unavailable" on the website? Probably too many people went on it and now its crashed or something :P
Quote by Cjb Scotland
Hey, is anyone else getting a "service unavailable" on the website? Probably too many people went on it and now its crashed or something :P

aye. it look me about 20mins of hitting F5 to finally get it working. The radio said there was over 400ppl hitting the site every minute.

its only the sqa that are offering it at the moment i think.

Cjb Scotland - try going ot www.sqa.org.uk , then clicking the link on the page you get to
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Your school has to opt to take part on the online scheme, I just found out on the edexcel website,

and my $hitty school is not taking part.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Yeah its cool ive got it, well wish me luck lads :P *enters in details whilst sitting in noose* :P ( im only joking)
Quote by daft
What school are you at?

Inst, and that was my final year. So glad I'm out of the place now.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
I get mine on the 16th, then I'm off to Bloodstock, either to celebrate or to drown my sorrows. Hopefully it'll be the former.
Ack, registrations closed, I'll have to wait until tommorow.
Quote by flambe chicken

Hi Flambe Chicken. I took Law for A Level and it was the best subject I did in Sixth Form. I really regret choosing something like Psychology, whereas I should really have done Math.
Law as an A-level is a really good introduction to Law at University. They do teach you some of the stuff [more of the civil side of things] in the first year at University that you will have learnt from college but believe me, you'll be grateful you knew it. The workload in the first year is quite hefty and you'll be glad you've got a jump start to make things easier, for example you don't need to spend countless hours learning the Syntax [the language they use, persausive precedent, quashing, appealing, leap-frogs, Eujem Generis, Stare Decisis etc..] of Law. Till this day, I know most of my mates really regret not taking Law as an A-level. They have had so much trouble understanding the meanings of words and the context of Law.

In the second year of college, they actually give you a choice between Criminal and Contract Law. I took Criminal Law and so i'll get a head start in year two of Uni [this year]. During my first year of College, Contract Law was a core module and those of us who did Contract Law for A-Level [Second year of College] found it a complete coast.

As it sounds, you've already gone through college: not to worry. The general advice is that Universities like to teach first hand and they actually don't like people taking Law as an A-Level - don't ask why. I think it's a brilliant idea and has definitely helped me out with understanding much more than others and also what i'm in for at University. If you do take Law at Uni, LL.B Hons, you'll find they'll take about 3/4 months trying to explain to you the language of law along with the course. Those of us who did Law A-Level just coasted through the course without the need to revise the syntax. It gave us such a headstart and by month 7 we were all way ahead of everyone else.

But please, don't deter that from taking Law. Law is a great subject!

* When I say "coast", I don't mean relax and do nothing. There was a lot of work to do.

Hope this helps

EDIT: Oh since we're here, my exams went really well. I got a high 2:1, 14% away from a 1st. I'm aiming for that next year.

Quote by cagnius

I feel the same way about A-Levels
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 6, 2007,
Page 1 of 4