OMFG I was on my couch laying right up close to my dog Hoagy's face (because it pisses her off), and a few times she would adjust her position and then I'd still persist in moving up close to her, but by the 7th time she had enough. She proceeded to turn around, tail up in the air, right next to my face, (especially my nose), and FARTED. It smelled like a ****in' skunk. It was audible too. After a few seconds of trauma, I'm still nauseated.

Well have any of you had any similar experiences? Whats the nastiest thing an animal has done to you? AND I MEAN NASTY!
sucks to be you.

I've been puked on, it was nasty. I can't remember anything else right now.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA! lol that actually made me properly laugh! my dog always farts but not in my face lol
booo.....

did i scare you???
If I were you, I'd keep it to myself

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
If I were you, I'd keep it to myself

Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
my friend was looking after a dog
it was really old and it tried humping both our legs
we saw its red rocket O_O
One time I was banging my dog in the ass and his balls kept smacking mine and it really hurt! That was a bad day for sure!
Quote by HorridxHopes
One time I was banging my dog in the ass and his balls kept smacking mine and it really hurt! That was a bad day for sure!

Lmao
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.

I burst out laughing just from reading the thread title... that's how mature I am

Well, I don't have a dog, but I seem to remember my cat farting near my face once... you know how they walk with their tail up and their bum showing and everything? Well I was watching TV one day and she jumped onto the back of the couch behind my head (she does that a lot, as cats do) and I turned around to find her ass right in my face. This happens a LOT, and like.. she'll wave her tail in my face and I'm like "FGFGJHH!!" and slap her away.
And yeah, one time I think she farted in my face.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by splinter26
this thread sums up the average age of the members who plow thru the pit.. lol

My thoughts exactly :l
dare i say you got OWNED

first laugh of the day
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
*masturbates furiously*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by splinter26

I'm 18 and I'd be straight onto UG or PB to inform everyone that my dog farted in my face if it happened to me...
dammit my head hurts..i wonder if the Dog Fart was the cause...gr I hope it isnt fatal

lol
Quote by splinter26

and maturity level

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
and maturity level
Well, that's my previous argument blown to bits then.
Quote by splinter26

Quote by Absent Mind
and maturity level

You should all get off your high-horses and smell the fresh air. Or a dog fart. Either or; it's your choice really.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
OMFG I was on my couch laying right up close to my dog Hoagy's face (because it pisses her off), and a few times she would adjust her position and then I'd still persist in moving up close to her, but by the 7th time she had enough. She proceeded to turn around, tail up in the air, right next to my face, (especially my nose), and FARTED. It smelled like a ****in' skunk. It was audible too. After a few seconds of trauma, I'm still nauseated.

Well have any of you had any similar experiences? Whats the nastiest thing an animal has done to you? AND I MEAN NASTY!

OMG!!
Quote by Z_cup_boy
dammit my head hurts..i wonder if the Dog Fart was the cause...gr I hope it isnt fatal

lol

Rub icy hot on it?

But seriously, I think your dog taught you not to tease it
And this warrants a thread?...

wow....
Can't say I was never wrong
But some blame rests on you

Work and play they're never okay
To mix the way we do
Quote by Scourge

I'm 18 and I'd be straight onto UG or PB to inform everyone that my dog farted in my face if it happened to me...

and that is why you fail
Quote by SOADisdabest
I remember once my cat dribbled in my mouth, it was sick

That happend to me too!!
Quote by *Juno*
and that is why you fail

Well fine. I'm sure everyone else on the internets would like to hear about animals farting in my face, so if you don't like it you can suck off a donkey

...But only if I can join you
I think your dog did it cause you called her "Hoagy".

She pwnt you too...she deserves a 'bone'.
yo.

I BELIEVE
nice
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!