Page 1 of 2
I just went to a LOG concert last night, got home @ 1 in the morning....I'm sleepy.... .....oh...and can someone tell me if it's daylight saving time now?
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Behemoth played for about half an hour......I didn't really agree w/ the lineup at first.....Behemoth played before Hatebreed.....but after Hatebreed started playing I agreed....but LOG blew them all out of the water. My ears are still ringing! I wouldn't be awake right now but g2g to work.
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
You lucky man, havent heard much of Hatebreed but the rest were amazing and BTW pics or it didnt happen
Quote by Shred Head
You lucky man, havent heard much of Hatebreed but the rest were amazing and BTW pics or it didnt happen

they didn't allow cameras in...but if i knew how to get videos from my camera onto the computer i'd upload those....
OMGeez, teh 1 in teh mawrning?!

Rehbehl!
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
OMGeez, teh 1 in teh mawrning?!

Rehbehl!

yeah, douche bag, it sucks when you gotta turn around and get up for work @ 6
Quote by Spanky McGrits
Behemoth played for about half an hour......I didn't really agree w/ the lineup at first.....Behemoth played before Hatebreed.....but after Hatebreed started playing I agreed....but LOG blew them all out of the water.

LOG blew Behemoth out of the water??? BLASPHEMY!
Quote by King ofKumbucha
LOG blew Behemoth out of the water??? BLASPHEMY!

i will say this....Behemoth didn't sound very awesome because I was in the back when they played...but I was closer to the stage when LOG played....I went to the back to find my step-bro (who didn't take his 7 year-old by the way) and it didn't sound too good...but it souded awesome when I was closer!
None of the bands sounded as good as I hoped.....they all had a very buzzy sound....it sounded like they needed to scoop the mids some.
Yeah, I felt so too. Thine Eyes Bleed had the same problem, as well as Children of Bodom to some extent.

In Flames and Slayer sounded awesome though.
Quote by Spanky McGrits
yeah, douche bag, it sucks when you gotta turn around and get up for work @ 6

*Reported*

Flaming.

Now, whether to do the honours myself...Hmmm.
Hey, that's MY avatar!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by cagnius
*Reported*

Flaming.

Now, whether to do the honours myself...Hmmm.

what was it that you did to me then? "OMG 1 in 'teh' morning! rehbehl!" hint of sarcasm there huh?
Quote by Spanky McGrits
what was it that you did to me then? "OMG 1 in 'teh' morning! rehbehl!" hint of sarcasm there huh?

Sarcasm is justifiable. It wasn't flaming.

Calling myself names, however, is an explicit act of flaming.

Zing.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Hey, that's MY avatar!

you stole mine! lol! ok, ok, since you've been here longer, i'll change mine.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
^ Oh shit, I thought it was you I didn't even read his name.

Yeah dude, change your avatar.

Dude, I take that personally, I'd never pay to see LOG.

^ Btw, don't flame Cagnius again. FOTB is no fun, trust me.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Renka
Yeah, I felt so too. Thine Eyes Bleed had the same problem, as well as Children of Bodom to some extent.

Unholy Alliance! That was awesome, tbh i didn't think much of In Flames performance but that was mainly because of bad sound. Slayer, LoG and CoB were aweomse though LoG were band of the night!

On topic, i would like to see them again and Behemoth are awesome, i don't really listen to LoG anymore anyway.
Quote by cagnius
Sarcasm is justifiable. It wasn't flaming.

Calling myself names, however, is an explicit act of flaming.

Zing.

whatever dude, i'm here to talk about LOG and the other bands at the concert, not to argue
Quote by raise_the_dead

^ Btw, don't flame Cagnius again. FOTB is no fun, trust me.

whats FOTB?
Quote by Spanky McGrits
whats FOTB?

The Forum of the Banned.

If you don't watch it, you'll be there very soon.
^ FOTB is UG purgatory. Avoid at all costs.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Hey, that's MY avatar!

Yeah, I was like, "OMG THAT'S raise_the_dead's AVATAR!!!"

By the way, does that picture come from a movie or something? I've had it saved on the computer for a long time, but never knew of its origins.
Quote by Archaon
Yeah, I was like, "OMG THAT'S raise_the_dead's AVATAR!!!"

By the way, does that picture come from a movie or something? I've had it saved on the computer for a long time, but never knew of its origins.

Haha, I have no idea where it came from. I just found it on Google Images.
i'm working on changing my avatar........trying to shrink the pic down to size....help?
...got it!
Last edited by Spanky McGrits at Aug 6, 2007,
Quote by Renka

i wonder if they know it sounds like that....or if they want it to?
Quote by raise_the_dead

Same here. I apologize for doubting you, I should've known better.
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Aug 6, 2007,
What a lineup man, I envy you haha, where was it?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by metallica_death
What a lineup man, I envy you haha, where was it?

it was at the clearchannel metroplex in little rock.
I went to one of their ozzfest off dates in bakersfield. Saw 3 inches of blood and Behemoth than i left before the park could be infested with the sound of pure ****.
I'm going to the Atlanta show.
I'll probably leave before LoG.
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church
Quote by don't eat baby
I'm going to the Atlanta show.
I'll probably leave before LoG.

what's wrong w/ LOG?
Page 1 of 2