Thread after thread I see people seeking advise of people from UG, I can see why people ask advise about guitars and amps etc seeing as it is a guitar forum. But when I go into the pit there are people wanting advise about relationships, masterbating among other things, what I was wondering why do people go to UG for advise instead of asking a mate because in some cases they are really embarrasing on their behalfs.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I didn't know one could seek "advise". Perhaps English advice is what YOU need
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
why UG?? whay not?!?!
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
Quote by metallica_death
Thread after thread I see people seeking advise of people from UG, I can see why people ask advise about guitars and amps etc seeing as it is a guitar forum. But when I go into the pit there are people wanting advise about relationships, masterbating among other things, what I was wondering why do people go to UG for advise instead of asking a mate because in some cases they are really embarrasing on their behalfs.

i think some people would find it less embarassing on here because most of us dont actually know eachother.
booo.....

did i scare you???
Quote by sinan90
I didn't know one could seek "advise". Perhaps English advice is what YOU need

own

And get over the pit demons. Either take them seriously (thats right take some random guy talking about a bent dick seriously) or laugh at them and try to insult them with lame and not very funny comebacks, like me.
Quote by Treazon
i think some people would find it less embarassing on here because most of us dont actually know eachother.

+300. THIS IS SPARTA
See, this is exactly why women shouldn't be aloud an opinion.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Quote by metallica_death

Answered your own question.
...Bleep Bloop...
You don't have to leave the house to ask UG. Oh yeah and on the internet you will never meet the person (chances are) so it doesn't matter what you tell them.
Quote by metallica_death

So talking to your mates about it would be less embarrassing?
Quote by metallica_death

I guess to ask people who may have experience in that subject and if they do get embarrassed, its not like they will know the person in real life to get embrassed infront of again

if you catch my drift

which i've just noticed is what the last 3-4 people have said
If someone is foolish enough to stay here in the Pit long enough to make a thread in the first place, I really don't see the distinction between NASCAR and AIDs.

The reply will split to about 50% serious and 50% nonsensical, usually un-readable foolishness. Regardless of the topic.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Because I do what I want, mutha fucker!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
hahahaha
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
sorry i cant see what you've written over the sound of how epic phailish this thread is
lollercaust at roythereaper

It's probably just because they have an account here, and not at some site about broken dicks. They are too lazy so they just ask here. and yeah, this way if they're made fun of or embarrassed, it's by people they don't know.
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
Quote by paper shredder
+300. THIS IS SPARTA

Old and crappy meme from a **** movie. Please get with the times.

Why do people come on here for advice? Because they’re idiots. Next!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Yeah, UG is not a very good place to ask for advice.

Noob:
"How do I get this grl to lyke me lol?"

UG:
"Put Icy Hot on her"
"Do a barrel roll"
"Poop on her chest"
"Dick in a box"
"Cut her tits off and wear them as a hat"
"Fcuk her in the pooper lol"
"Would this be considered spam lol?"

Noob:
*Gauges his eyes out with a rusty spork*
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
I came to the pit for advisement once.
Icy Hot did not fix
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
idd because we are people you don't know and will never know..
so it isn't that emberacing

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------