I have downloaded a movie but it has several files with a .svf format, and I dont know how to open them.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
isnt that flash? could be horribly wrong though. anyway you could just convert it.
ignore them. svf files are just there to make sure you have all the files. There should be an avi or a divx or an xvid file in there somewhere too.
Quote by jmpullen
No it's not flash. flash is swf.

oh come on. there ridiculously similar, who's idea was that?
there are no other files.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

except for the smaple, that is it.

I have downloaded a movie but it has several files with a .svf format, and I dont know how to open them

SVF is a file you use to check that all the files are fine and nothing has happened to then you can ignore that i never use it

go to the part1 and open it to know what program to use do properties on the file and check the extension if it says .rar it means you need winrar somtimes some files need to be rename so sometimes you put the .rar at the end so the file can be extracted but your best bet is trying to do open with and choose winrar for part 1 and just extract that itjoins that parts automatically nd should extract all of then together
screenshot of the contents of the folder!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI