Hey all,

my husband and i wanted to do a duet at our gig this week. We've already covered 9 crimes by damien rice and true that we love one another by the white stripes. i was thinking of that kid rock song (i know, i know) from a couple of years back called picture. or the frank sinatra song all the way (which we could make folky and pull off)

any other good ones???
let me know.

thanks,
catie
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Simon and Garfunkel- anything they wrote ( Paul Simon is an underrated genoius )
Then they'll take you to Cloughprior and shove you in the ground
But you'll stick your head back out and shout "we'll have another round"!
Quote by The_Big_O
Simon and Garfunkel- anything they wrote ( Paul Simon is an underrated genoius )

scarborough fair is a beautiful duet
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
If I Could - Simon and Garfunkel

My principal sang it at one of our chorus's performances and it was quite awesome.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass
If I Could - Simon and Garfunkel

My principal sang it at one of our chorus's performances and it was quite awesome.

isnt that one called El Condor Pasa?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
It ain't me babe - Bob Dylan/Joan Baez
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Quote by Mister.Y
isnt that one called El Condor Pasa?

Yeah, sorry. I couldn't remember the exact name.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass
Yeah, sorry. I couldn't remember the exact name.

no problem

but simon&garfunkel songs are ideal

edit:

maybe Rosie Thomas' (with Sufjan Steven) - say hello

i could send you the song, its nice
Last edited by Mister.Y at Aug 6, 2007,
yeah, def send me the song! thank you all for your help!

rock on.

EDIT : pm me, i'll give you my sn
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
well you can make almost and folk song a duet and almost all of them have been made duets such as like bob dylan/janis joplin for and example they just played bobs songs normal both singing
Quote by RedMoonMan
well you can make almost and folk song a duet and almost all of them have been made duets such as like bob dylan/janis joplin for and example they just played bobs songs normal both singing

You are probably thinking of Dylan and Baez. Bob did some duets with Janis but he was mostly known for duets with Joan Baez since they dated at one time.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.