****!
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
But... but... he IS Sonata Arctica!

God, that is terrible news.

Yeah, exactly. It won't be Sonata Arctica no more. Just... A medium power metal band...
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
This sucks badly... hopefully that new guy is gonna fill the gap.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Howcome all the good guitarists are leaving the good bands? First Peter Lindgren from Opeth and now Jani. This really sucks, he was one of my favorite guitar players.
Quote by burrit0
Howcome all the good guitarists are leaving the good bands? First Peter Lindgren from Opeth and now Jani. This really sucks, he was one of my favorite guitar players.

In this case, they kicked him because he didn't want to do his duties. Guess he HAS to go to the army now...
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
This is kind of sad I guess. I never got into Sonata, but I just looked at the profile they have of the new guitarist, and got a little lulz from his Life Philosophy: "Fake it till you make it". Kinda like Trivium.
I've found Jesus
I really hope they still finish this tour...

^ +1 though. Keys and vocals are what make SA teh bomb.
Last edited by garden of grey at Aug 6, 2007,
Quote by unfathomable_bo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As much as this sucks I think Tony is more of the reason why Sonata pwn

qft
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Holy ****! NOOOOO!
Cuebone in the Pokemon fan club. PM calebrocker to join.

Honorary Masshole PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
F***. He was a good guitarist but he was a total jerk off. My friends played a gig with them and couldnt get over how much of a douche he was.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
F***. He was a good guitarist but he was a total jerk off. My friends played a gig with them and couldnt get over how much of a douche he was.

Really?

What did he do to come off like that?
The Army: destroying metal bands since the dawn of time...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by garden of grey
Really?

What did he do to come off like that?

I didnt talk to the guys too much, but they said that he was probably one of the biggest douchebags theyve ever met. They guys who I talked to are really nice guys too so I doubt they offended him to get him angry.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.