Page 1 of 4
Zomg, Da7 !5 T3h Pwnage!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I love that game i have it at my house its the best freakin RPG that I've ever played it pwns
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
I loved it, too bad it got stolen . I don't think anyplace sells it anymore, I never see ps1 games anywhere anymore.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
No, best RPG ever is Legend of Zelda.

/thread

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by ItWillDo

/thread

i said its one of the best, not the best.
Awesome game, just never got around to finishing it.

Quote by The Virtuoso
I loved it, too bad it got stolen . I don't think anyplace sells it anymore, I never see ps1 games anywhere anymore.

Try looking for it online or at a used game store.

Quote by ItWillDo

/thread

Those games are more action/adventure. Definitely wicked awesome though.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by big_deth

Holy ****! 5 bucks, thanks man!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Agreed. Me and my friend actually bought it 2 weeks ago and played for about 40 hours straight (seriously, im not exaggerating.)
--
...and the world sighed in relief
That game was so awesome, never got it finished though.
I'm a spoony bard and fiercely proud of it!
Killer game, like most people, never finished it.
Quote by Vermintide
Welcome all comers, with open arms and a wagging tail

Member #5 of the Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Pop N' Locker of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Played it, my cousin had it, he finished it and showed me the ending. Can't remember what it was, though.
Pure awsomeness
I resently felt an urge to play it, I put the discs on my sofa, then my amp fell down from the shelf and crushed disc one
Last edited by Guitarmike123 at Aug 7, 2007,
i love you for making this thread... i played through this game years ago and i thought it was the best game i ever played as well. no one belived me though and none of my friends ever bothered with it. but now i must play through it again!!!! i cant believe there are others that love this game the way i do.

ps this is why gamespot sucks http://www.gamespot.com/ps/rpg/legendofdragoon/index.html?tag=result;title;0
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
Awesome game, easiest game in the world if you have decent sense of time though
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
It's alright. Nothing special imo though. It's pretty linear and the way you have to switch discs every five minutes to visit an old area? Wtf?

Also, there are spelling errors dotted throughout (mostly "You're" becoming "Your" )

And the end boss made no sense...
Quote by Guitarmike123
Pure awsomeness
I resently felt an urge to play it, I put the discs one my sofa, then my amp fell down from the shelf and crushed disc one

That's like a nightmare.

And I love this game. Used to be my favorite RPG before I played FFVIII. The fact that it had such an original battle system, and that no one (to my knowledge) has attempted it since amazes me.

I wish my PS2 wasn't messed up so it would play PS1 games.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by gallagher2006
It's alright. Nothing special imo though. It's pretty linear and the way you have to switch discs every five minutes to visit an old area? Wtf?

Also, there are spelling errors dotted throughout (mostly "You're" becoming "Your" )

The end boss did make sense. If i'm not mistaken, he wanted to become a god. he captures shana beacause to become a god, he had to absorb the moon child. He is the one that started the wingly vs. dragoon war, and he manipulated dart's father into doing his bidding. So that makes a lot of sense if you paid attention to the story line. Also, the addition system was revolutionary. Nobody did that before that game, and to my knowledge, nobody after has attempted it again.
dude that game owns, the first time I summoned the red-eye dragon and just obliterated everything I just about cried with happiness...then my power went out and I lost my data

I also remember getting freaked out the first time I tried Dart's Madness Rush or something like that, the attack where it's like 6 or 7 boxes right after another fast. I still to this day hold my notion that to effectively stop a counter-attack on that addition you have to be a robot
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
Quote by gallagher2006

Just like every other PS1 RPG...

Quote by big_deth
The end boss did make sense. If i'm not mistaken, he wanted to become a god. he captures shana beacause to become a god, he had to absorb the moon child. He is the one that started the wingly vs. dragoon war, and he manipulated dart's father into doing his bidding. So that makes a lot of sense if you paid attention to the story line. Also, the addition system was revolutionary. Nobody did that before that game, and to my knowledge, nobody after has attempted it again.

This guy is cool

Quote by jetpelkey41
I also remember getting freaked out the first time I tried Dart's Madness Rush or something like that, the attack where it's like 6 or 7 boxes right after another fast. I still to this day hold my notion that to effectively stop a counter-attack on that addition you have to be a robot

It wasn't that hard...
k, maybe it wasn't the hardest thing ever but the counter-s didn't happen enough for me to be on guard all the time. So I'm just mashing X to do it then *Bam* i get jacked up and pissed off. Happened everytime I swear.
im on the part when lloyd is fighting the divine dragon for the dragoon sprit...never got assed to finish it though
futball season and football season.
I'm sorry, best RPG goes to Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

Legend of Dragoon is a CLOSE, CLOSE second.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Quote by big_deth
Also, the addition system was revolutionary. Nobody did that before that game, and to my knowledge, nobody after has attempted it again.

The Quickening system in FF12 is pretty similar. Not the same by any means.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
i need to get a memory card adapter for my PS3 so i can put my data on the hard drive and start playing again, i dont wanna bother getting as far as i did last year again

great great great game though
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Quote by GiantRaven
Hands up

Who is still waiting for a sequel?

i really, really wish they would come out with one
I've been waiting since day ****ing one
Quote by GiantRaven
Hands up

Who is still waiting for a sequel?

::raises hand::

They'll never get around to it
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Page 1 of 4