Hey, I got a Boss ML-2 Metalcore distortion pedal a month or so ago and I was wondering if anyone who had it knew the settings on it to get a Killswitch Engage like tone. I use a Jackson DKMGT Dinky and a 15w Crate Amp if it matters at all.

Thank-you!
MAD STACKS
Of course your gear matters but idk anything about getting their tone with that pedal cause most of their tone comes from mesa's and framus's but a word of advice, never buy a pedal with the word "metal" in the name.It always sounds bad. Just mess around with it for a while and try and upgrade your amp ASAP.

oh you could also try and look in the ultimate settings thread.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by jpgilbert701
Of course your gear matters but idk anything about getting their tone with that pedal cause most of their tone comes from mesa's and framus's but a word of advice, never buy a pedal with the word "metal" in the name.It always sounds bad. Just mess around with it for a while and try and upgrade your amp ASAP.

Haha, true towards the pedal choice with the word metal, but I really enjoy this pedal, it makes my ****ty amp sound pretty good.
MAD STACKS
yeah i know that crate amp is bad. my cousin bought one and the distortion is nonexistent.and then he goes and buys a line6 spider....terrible ears....
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Ok, so I have been thinking of upgrading my amp soon. I won't have all that much money to spend ($400 - $500). What amp would get me a Killswitch like tone, I really can't afford their huge expensive amps that KSE plays with. Any ideas?
MAD STACKS
Quote by jpgilbert701

Really? Have you tried the Metal Muff? I guess not.

Thats a really ignorant thing to say.