...As I learned on my first day back to school today in my 11th grade psychology class.
We took a test to determine our state of mind and our teacher asked us this question:

There was a woman who, at her mother's funeral, met her soulmate. He had every quality she could ever ask for in a man. However, she was shy and chickened out of getting a phone number or anything of the sort from him. A few weeks later she kills her own sister.

Our teacher asked us what her murder motive was, and most of us agreed that the man was probably her sister's boyfriend and that's why she killed her. However, one girl raised her hand and said that she killed her so that he might come to her sister's funeral, and it was there that the truth was unveiled.

'Twas pretty freaky.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
that doesn't mean she has a mind of a serial killer, it means she probably has a career as a detective or a Physcologist. either that or shes just smarter than all the rest of you
Oh, how I loathe that "test"...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You think that's freaky?

In the sixth grade, there was a kid who can be quoted as saying to my friends, "I'm more powerful than God." Religious beliefs or not or whatever, that's a pretty fucked up thing to hear come from someone's mouth.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
i wish i'd taken psychology instead of wasting my time with maths and computing.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

think that's freaky?

If anyone took the OCR english GCSE this year you'll probably remember the question "write about someone you admire", someone wrote about stalin, and not in the "he took his nation far and stuck to his beliefs" kinda way, in the ****ed up kinda way.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Quote by grungefan89
You think that's freaky?

In the sixth grade, there was a kid who can be quoted as saying to my friends, "I'm more powerful than God." Religious beliefs or not or whatever, that's a pretty fucked up thing to hear come from someone's mouth.

i used to tell our RME teach (religious and moral education) that i was god, when she said i wasnt i would make her prove it. ahhh i miss those days.
GUITARS:
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Jackson DX10D Rhoads (EMG 81/85)
Jackson Dinky (dimebucker)
Epiphone les paul custom
Godin freeway floyd
AMPS:
Hughes and Kettner triliogy head + 4x12 cab
Line 6 spider 2 head w/ marshall 1960 B cab
what the girl said was exactly what i thought. i thought the lady at the funeral was crazy, and i wouldnt kill anyone
Quote by BadgeMan
I think this is fitting -

e-3-------------------
b---3--3-5-3--------
g-----------------3-4
d-----------------4-5
a-----------------4-5
E-----------------2-3
Why should we assume that the funeral meeting and the murder are connected? Maybe the sister was just a b*tch.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by pimpslap1236
that doesn't mean she has a mind of a serial killer, it means she probably has a career as a detective or a Physcologist. either that or shes just smarter than all the rest of you

I guess our psychology teacher is wrong then. But I still found it to be entertaining, if a tad disturbing.

Quote by grungefan89
You think that's freaky?

In the sixth grade, there was a kid who can be quoted as saying to my friends, "I'm more powerful than God." Religious beliefs or not or whatever, that's a pretty ****ed up thing to hear come from someone's mouth.

That sounds like a guy who just wanted to be controversial for either attention or just 'cause he was bored. Not really freaky just ignorant, in my opinion anyway.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
That's not that creepy at all. I'd probably say the same thing, I mean, if the lady (who has some sort of mental break) wants to see this man again, it's only logical that she would kill her sister because she connects him to being at her family funerals. That way, she would see him again and maybe talk to him this time. The girl isn't sick, it's the woman in the story.

Plus,
I remember in grade school there was this one kid who went around killing animals.. One time he grabbed a frog and ripped off all its legs in front of grade K children... Sick.
He also killed a dog on school property at night, that kid was so screwed up.. He threatened to kill everyone at the school.

He even spread faeces all over the walls!

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by grungefan89
You think that's freaky?

Well he WAS more powerful than god for making that statement. Especially seeing how he was just a kid. I too am God come to think of it.
Well that makes me a Psychopath because I got the answer right to that when we did it. One question cannot determine the state of someone's psyche. It's a pretty stupid test in my opinion, anyone with a bit of brain power can work that out.
I have heard that question before and chances are that your classmate heard it too. That's why she knew the answer to it.
Anyway last year there was a kid at my school that got expelled because everyone honestly thought he was going to snap and kill everyone. His expulsion happened after some kind of incident with him having pictures of kids and drawing x's over the ones he wanted dead.
I'm confused............Psychology class?
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
Quote by Nirvana_rocks73
That's not that creepy at all. I'd probably say the same thing, I mean, if the lady (who has some sort of mental break) wants to see this man again, it's only logical that she would kill her sister because she connects him to being at her family funerals. That way, she would see him again and maybe talk to him this time. The girl isn't sick, it's the woman in the story.

Plus,
I remember in grade school there was this one kid who went around killing animals.. One time he grabbed a frog and ripped off all its legs in front of grade K children... Sick.
He also killed a dog on school property at night, that kid was so screwed up.. He threatened to kill everyone at the school.

He even spread faeces all over the walls!

~Frussie

Yeah, you're determining what another person would do given info about her personality, not determining if you're a serial killer or not based on a single question about another person. Hence my loathing of people who ask that question and go "lol ur a srial killer lol".

That story you posted is pretty sick... I hope they sent him to counselling...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
how is it logical to kill ur sister to see a man again?...wdf, i can see wht the girl is thinking, i mean i guess it makes sence, but no1 would do tht.
hmmm interesting circles article (read that guy aboves me circle link (click on dont)

anyways ya, id kill someone for no reason to.......what.........you guys wouldnt too..........................
I would hope that the only way to determine whether someone has the mind of a serial killer or not is IF THEY KILL SOMEONE.

We're only strays.
That "test" is bull****, how can you analyze a sociopath's psyche with one single riddle with no research into their past, their mindset, intelligence, and numerous other things that apparently this one riddle can trump and immediately point out who is the psychopath?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Well, serial killers get away with what they do for long enough to become a serial killer(as oppose to a mass murderer or spree killer) because they're smart. Otherwise, they'd get caught, and only ever murder one or two people.
Quote by Thebiz
...As I learned on my first day back to school today in my 11th grade psychology class.
We took a test to determine our state of mind and our teacher asked us this question:

There was a woman who, at her mother's funeral, met her soulmate. He had every quality she could ever ask for in a man. However, she was shy and chickened out of getting a phone number or anything of the sort from him. A few weeks later she kills her own sister.

Our teacher asked us what her murder motive was, and most of us agreed that the man was probably her sister's boyfriend and that's why she killed her.

im sorry but have i missed something? why would she kill her sister because her sister's bf is the woman's supposed soulmate?

i think your class has a pretty warped mind for suggesting that :S
Hey Everyone in my PSE class thinks I'd make an awsome judge, 6 Years for rape but a life Sentance and £5k fine for arson ?
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Quote by pimpslap1236

yeah i agree. Its stupid to say she has the mind of a serial killer
Its the most logical statement!
I said the same thing when I took that test, I guess it depends on how you think.
And i would never kill someone
watch a little too much Criminal Minds?

the teacher i mean...
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break