Alright so I realized I just posted a thread about pinch harmonics but i have a problem with the action on my guitar. I searched hte threads and none had anything about warlock action.
the strings seem oddly high up off the fretboard when its gets to around fret 12 and higher, but frets 1-5 have great action.
the warlock guitar has a wierd bridge and im not sure how to adjust the action on it. it looks as though the back of the bridge (looking down on it as if your playing and on the right hand side of the bridge (for right handed players) ) is pulled up higher as if the tension on the strings pulled the back up or something - how do i fix this...?
B.C. Rich Warlock Guitar
EMG 81 and 85 Pickups
Peavey 5150 Head
Marshall JCM 900 Cab
Wylde Overdrive Pedal
What Warlock is it?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Having the action higher as you go up the fretboard is normal. But if your still concerned, pictures would help a lot.
Quote by jmag
What Warlock is it?

I'm guessing a bronze series.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
adjust the truss rod. if you dont know what im talking about, take it to a tech to get it done.
Is the bridge leaning towards the neck?
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by buzzcut
I'm guessing a bronze series.

Do you think someone would put an EMG in a bronze series....and he has other stuff that doesn't really match so I would say Platinum....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by IAmSpiderMan
Bc Rich Warlocks blow.. poser guitar.. buy a new one

Yeah, he's clearly a poser, judging by his gear.