Does anyone know of a webshop that would ship an Edwards Aloha Ken Les Paul guitar to the States? Ishibashi doesn't stock the guitar and I can't navigate through the various Japanese websites that I have come across. The guitar is from the Ken Yokoyama series. I'm not really a signature type of guy but I love the look of this guitar.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Email Ishibashi. They are an Edwards dealer, so they're able to get models not listed on their site.
aye, email ishibashi. you could perhaps try that katana dude on ebay too if you aren't successful with ishi.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yeah, ishibashi used to be super-fast at replying a few months ago, it seems to be down to 2 or 3 days now... EDIT: i haven't heard of that site you posted... i haven't ordered from ishi or katana either, but i know of people on HC who have and had a fine transaction.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah. The site doesn't look fishy but not to keen on giving my money someone in another country. I'll wait for these two emails and see what happens.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

^ yeah, i mean that other site you posted is probably fine... but it's safer to go with one which you know to be fine.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well I got the quotes back from Edwards and this new site. I will end up saving roughly $80 or so if I got with the Ishibashi. The only thing with Ishibashi is that I will have to wait for them to either get one in stock at their warehouse or have them check around their branches throughout Japan until they find one. I don't mind so I will go with Ishibashi once I have the last of the cash together.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

^ yeah, that's the problem with ishi, the wait. Some of the fender copies I was after would take until christmas.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ i'm just worried about finding a smoking deal in the meantime, or going off the idea...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah, to me especially.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?