Hi well basically there is a girl im complete and utterly in love with ok?But she ended up moving away.I managed to liberate her address from one of her friends and i built up the courage to send her a letter.But no reply.That was two or three months ago and im ****ing gutted!I tried to get her number off the friend I got the address off of but no joy.Thw worst thing is is just after she left I found out she was mad about me too but im wondering why she didnt reply.I am thinkin about sending her another letter but i thought id get some opinions first.Please help.
Last edited by Menzaine at Aug 6, 2007,
Hate to be the party pisser, but relationship thread.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
maybe because sending letters is for girls and gays go to the house and meet her duh or maybe she just hates you . ever think about that one?
Pwned

But seriously I don't know, Hope things work out for you though
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
wrong thread...although on topic. send her your ear. worked for Van Gogh.
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Hate to be the party pisser, but relationship thread.

Tried didnt help at all.Id like to see peoples input on this.
RGMetalMan's got the two options nailed :P.

I already helped you on this dude. If you need more advice get tushmeister on the Relationship thread to help you. Hmm.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
send her some flowers indstead? o and some Tequila, she be like flies round ****

Quote by Paul Lambeth
RGMetalMan's got the two options nailed :P.

I already helped you on this dude. If you need more advice get tushmeister on the Relationship thread to help you. Hmm.

I know bud but i just wanna see if some1 can actually think of a way that i can get this to work
send her letters everyday till she responds. if she doesnt respond then she'll just have to deal with a ****load of letters.
Quote by Menzaine
I know bud but i just wanna see if some1 can actually think of a way that i can get this to work

Fairy nuff (Fair enough). Hope someone can .
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Menzaine
Tried didnt help at all.Id like to see peoples input on this.

Filthy little liar..
We gave good input, and thats just the way it is, don't look for excuses.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
maybe she didn't get the letter.
if she's mad about you too, then either go to her house or send her another one.
Quote by sparkysmith
wrong thread...although on topic. send her your ear. worked for Van Gogh.
Times have moved on, he needs to show devotion - by sending one of his balls.
+1 on the ear...or testicle....whichever one you can handle...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
+1 on the ear...or testicle....whichever one you can handle...

Hmmm difficult decision.No i actually would give some body parts for help here.(By the way im 4 hours ahead of ye im in ireland)
You have her address, so get a tent, and go camp on her front lawn until either she comes and talks to you, or the police take you away.
wheres cptcacklefancy or w/e his name is... hes got experience with his girlfriend moving away...
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
If she moved far away, then i'd say move on and get over it, she probably already has from the sounds of it. Im assuming you're below 18, and well, getting into a long distance relationship at this age is just pointless. Maybe i'm being harsh but thats what i think...
maybe you had the wrong address? Why won't the friend give you her phone number? You could always ask the friend to give her yours and see if she contacts you
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Domino
maybe you had the wrong address? Why won't the friend give you her phone number? You could always ask the friend to give her yours and see if she contacts you

Finally some useful advice.Somethin simple might work!Ill try that thanx!
when you said women problems i thought you ment you were on your period or something ..
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by *Spoonman*
when you said women problems i thought you ment you were on your period or something ..

F-U-C-K you are nice!well thanx for your opinion youve helped loads.Sound!